4. Chapter three: Amelia Inez Harper

It was a cold Saturday morning. Amelia was sitting in the middle of her room with her cell phone in her hand, she had already called Rihanna fifteen times, but Ria's cell phone was dead. Her cell phone started ringing. For a moment, a glimmer of hope appeared in her soul, but it also died when she realized that the name was Benji. She picked up the call saying, "Hey. She's going to defeat me once and for all, what if something happened to her?"
"Are you talking about Rihanna?"
"Yes!" she answered slightly irritated. "She hasn't heard from us since yesterday, remember? And besides, she left us in that bar opposite."
"Of course, but you don't have to worry about her. Not really. Theo called me about an hour ago that he and Lucky brought her to Theo's house. Apparently she was so drunk that she didn't remember anything. And besides, you are right about how she has left us in that bar."
"I call El and we go to her place. Now Benji! RIGHT NOW!!!"
"But I'm still in my pajamas..."
"I don't care," she hung up before Benji could say anything. She quickly dialed Eleanor's number. "Hello?" said a sleepy voice on the other end.
"Did you sleep?"
"Hey."
"For God's sake, it's twelve o'clock..."
"So what?"
"Well, keep it to yourself. Get ready quickly because we're going to Rihanna's and you're not going to call me that you have nothing to wear..."
"But..."
"No, but we have a purple code here. Rihanna got drunk and you're having a good night's sleep!"
"Oh my gosh, you should have started with that! Fine, we'll meet in front of her house in half an hour," said El.
"So, see you in an hour and a quarter..." she hung up the phone and quickly picked up a canvas bag in which she always kept everything important. She also threw in some food and drink that she found in the pantries at their home. She ran out of the house. She locked it behind her and mounted the bike that had been pre-arranged on the porch, heading to Benji's house and from there to El and finally to Rihanna.