8.Chapter Seven: The One Who Brings Me Flowers Even When I Have No Grave...

"Earth is calling Ria," said a familiar voice. Was it Theo? Unfortunately not. He had to go home and get some sleep. He was here all night. In the hospital with Rihanna. He didn't sleep, he didn't eat, he almost didn't drink because of her. Until the moment, when he was told that she was fine he went home, but on the contrary, someone else came. Lucas Salinger. He brought her flowers. Another bouquet of orchids, but this one also had roses...
Gradually, Ria could see better. When she noticed that it was Lucas sitting on the couch next to her bed and not one of her friends, she was almost defeated.  "Wh-wh- what are you doing here Lucas?" she asked in a hoarse voice,

"I came to see if you're okay." She didn't expect such an honest answer from him. "But if I'm bothering you here, I can leave."

"No!" she said louder than she expected. She basically yelled it. She thought he was going to leave anyway. Why did she think that? And why the hell does she want him to stay there?  It's Lucas Salinger after all.  A boy who has been getting on her nerves since childhood.  "I know you don't like me very much, but I'll be happy if you accept this little gift from me." He placed a stuffed golden reindeer with green eyes on the bed next to her left hand. "He has eyes similar to yours."

"Do you like not only the color of my hair, but also my eyes?" she asked out of the blue. She didn't know what she was doing. He laughed. "What if you do?"

"Then you're probably the only one..."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"I thought everyone complimented you."

"You didn't think anything, but you were wrong. Who would want a girl with red hair and green eyes?” she paused for a moment, “Right, no one…”

"That's absurd! After all, you're a thousand times more beautiful than Emma from my class, and they say she's the most beautiful..."
Lucas didn't even realize he was talking
with the girl he likes.

"So you're telling me you like me?!" she almost jumped out of her skin. She really didn't expect this.

"That'll be it..." His words were interrupted by a phone call. "I'm sorry, but I have to go now. I promise I'll explain everything to you."  He ran out of the door of the room.  On the contrary, Amelia, El and Benji entered.

"Spill the tea girl!  Now!” Benji yelled to the entire hospital.