13. Chapter Twelve: Benjamin Reynolds (Fashion Police)

Chapter Twelve: Benjamin Reynolds (Fashion Police)

"Benji, I have nothing to wear!" his mom yelled hysterically. "I'm going!" Benji called out. He ran all over their house. He picked up a few things along the way. Such as: his mom's black dress, her black and gold heels, and some accessories in  in the form of a necklace, a bracelet, a belt, and a purse. He went into her closet. He found her sitting there desperately on the floor in a pile of clothes, shoes, and purses. "And here we go again...." he muttered when he spotted her. "I brought  you this.  I think it will be perfect for meeting that client from Korea."

"Thank God you found something. I thought I was going to have to go shopping."

"Again? Mom, you went shopping yesterday and the day before yesterday... Basically, you've been running around the clothes shops all week and you didn't even take me with you..."

"If it bothers you so much, why don't you go shopping with your friends?"

"That's not a bad idea.  I'm going to write to them.  At least I'll take care of the shopping for Christmas presents."

"Well, you see." Benji ran into his room at the speed of a Chinese express. He picked up his cell phone and texted the group, "Hellooooy. So I was wondering if we should go shopping since it's the 20th of December?"

RIA: "Sorry, but I already have my plans."

EL: "I don't have anything for today."

AMELIA: "Me neither.  How about we meet at the coffee shop on the corner of my street and then go shopping."

BENJI: “Great idea.  So I'll meet you at the cafe in an hour."

AMELIA: "OK."