9. Chapter Eight: Not even a fear of heights will stop me from flying...

Chapter Eight: Not even a fear of heights will stop me from flying... (Theo Jeremy Davidson)

"Why can't I get her out of my head?" Theo asked himself. He was in his room. He was lying on the bed with his head hanging down. It was completely stolen from him that the blood was pooling in his brain. The only things that bothered him were his thoughts and feelings. No matter how hard he tried to suppress it, he couldn't. His heart didn't listen to his brain and vice versa. Suddenly, something pulled him out of that never-ending train of thoughts. It was a notification from Instagram. Lucas wrote to him. "What does the bastard want from me again? Like he hasn't done enough already," he thought. He clicked on the alert. It said: "Hey Jamie, I think I've made a huge mistake."

"Which one this time?" Theo wrote back.

"I told her I liked her... Right after she came out of anesthesia."

"You did what?!"

"You read that right..."
"W-w-w-what was her reaction?"

"She was surprised, but I didn't even have time to explain the whole thing to her, because my mother started calling me. After all, everyone knows that mom is better than any other woman..."

"Yeah, but have you ever thought about how Rihanna must be feeling right now?"

"Of course! After all, I tried to call her a thousand times!" Theo laughed heartily after reading this message.

"Fine, I'll talk to her since she won't take your phone and then I'll let you know..."

"OK." Theo didn't even open the last message. He quickly went to text Rihanna. "Hey Ria, would you like to meet tomorrow night? I'd like to discuss something with you."

"Helloyyy. Of course. So I'll see you in the park at eight in the evening."

"I'm glad that I don't have to invent a meeting place and you always just blurt it out with the exact time :)"

"That's why you got me Te-te."

"Rihanna Hernandez!"

"What?"

"You promised me you'd never call me "Te-te" again. You know very well that I don't like it..."

"Oh well, you used to call me Ri-ri too when I was little."

"But at least it doesn't sound like you're calling your Aunt Marge . . ."

"Very funny..."

"I'm always funny."

"Is it because your whole life is one big joke?"

"No, because I have a best friend with no sense of humor."

"So you don't find sarcasm a form of humor?"

"No, because you use it in every other sentence."

"Okay Theo, you win. I'll pay for your next drink."

"MY DEAR, YOU NEVER DRINK ALCOHOL AGAIN!!!"

"And we're at home with Theo aka fighter mom."

"Give me a break Ria. I'm already pissed enough."

"Welcome to an episode of Theo Davidson aka Piss Mom. Today's episode is called Theo Has His Days."

"You have blocked RIA_YOUR_ MOMS_BESTIE"

"I'll unblock her in an hour. Maybe by then she'll come to his senses...