16. Chapter Sixteen: Amelia Inez Harper

Chapter Sixteen: Amelia Inez Harper

Amelia is the one who started this friend group.  She is something like her discoverer.  At first it was just her and Benji across the world.  After some time, however, Eleanor joined and finally Ria together with Theo.  Maybe some of the moments they had together are short, but they are still some of the best moments that make good stories.  Pain, joy, embarrassing moments, fear, but also support are not foreign concepts to them.  Maybe it looks chaotic at times, but even so, despite the arguments, they still talk and live enjoying life.  It's hard being a teenager, but that doesn't stop them.  Of course, they hate the term teenager, because it's weird and sometimes it doesn't fit their crazy, but in a good way, old souls.  They complain like pensioners and still talk sometimes.  One day when they were in the grocery store, Amelia ran to the pastry out of the blue saying, “Oh pastry!  They documented the pastries." In the exact same store after that she was admiring the discount socks and Benji and Rihanna were laughing at her.  Let's face it, who doesn't love socks on sale?  And on top of that, quality socks...

Despite their occasional retired behavior, childish things still happen between them.  Like, for example, one day in November this year, when a certain photo was created using photoshop.  It was a "wedding photo" of Rihanna and Lucas. Basically, there was some fancy-dressed couple from the internet that Benji and Amelia added their heads to. Admittedly, the sight of it sent fear and disgust into one's mind, but on the other hand, it was quite comical. I mean, they used the worst possible photos and it looked disastrous. Amelia sent Rihanna this photo around 8:00 p.m. The next day at school, Rihanna asked this: "What on earth was that photo supposed to mean?"  Benji just sat in his desk and stared ahead.  He thought about the best answer.  That's when he thought: "I won't say a word without a lawyer." There is always something special on the other side of every coin.  It is exactly the same with the behavior of these young people.  For example, one day when everyone was at school and Amelia and Rihanna were coming back from the toilet, their classroom smelled really bad.  That's why when entering the classroom, Amelia said this: "Ugh, it smells like farting corn in here!" It's strange how many times in life we say something that we would normally take for granted. Unless, of course, we don't have someone to repeat those words after us  and later you wrote them down somewhere. Fortunately, they have someone who writes down these statements, moments and messages and reminds them after a while. This person is Rihanna. Others may not find some statements so funny, but she thinks that one day she remembers them with a smile...