12. Chapter Eleven: Theo's Irish Plan

Chapter Eleven: Theo's Irish Plan

Theo was in a hotel room in Ireland.  His cell phone lit up, he got a message from Lucas: “Jamie?  Are you sleeping?" Theo wanted to write him that he was just staring at the ceiling with his eyes closed. He didn't. Instead he wrote this: "I'm trying, but apparently I have no choice."

"Sooo... I did it..."

"What?"

The guys and I played that little play on Ria so I could finally talk to her."

"You did WHAT?!"

"You read that right." Theo's blood was boiling. He quickly checked the rest of the alerts. They were all from Rihanna. There were pleas for help, curses and fear for my life. "Damn it...I idiot forgot to tell her  , that I won't be home. And of course I forgot to warn her..." He clicked on the conversation with Lucas.  He shrugged it off and called him instead.  "You must have gone completely crazy!  My whole phone is flooded with notifications from Rihanna thinking she was going to DIE!"

"For God's sake calm down..."

“How am I supposed to calm down when my best friend thought she was going to die a week before Christmas!  And only because of your stupid ideas!"

"It's not my fault you forgot to tell her you were going to Ireland..."

"Don't drop me!  You're the one who started this demented plan!  How did you even think of that?!  I'm going to guess... You just said to yourself, what if I scared Theo's best friend to death so I could curry her favor by "rescuing" her... And then she jumped into your arms on her own with  saying, "Lucas you're amazing! Thank you for saving my life. I'm in your debt beyond death!"... And your ego is now probably as big as the entire solar system!"
"I'll tell you this Theo... She's at my house right now because you left her alone in the park after dark during a snowstorm..."

"Don't pretend to be innocent.  You are the one who scared her to death and if she found out, she would never look at you again.  She would even dig your grave and put a tombstone with the inscription: "Here lies the body of an egocentric idiotic liar named LUCAS SALINGER!" And to top it off she would spit in your coffin.

“I think our paths have parted with this Theo Jeremy Davidson.  Or should I say a guy who after all these years can't admit that he likes his best friend?" Theo said nothing. He tried not to blurt out all the swear words in the world. He hung up before he could do something stupid. "I swear to God,  that if something happens to her because of him, I'm not responsible for my actions or words..." He lay back in bed. He wanted to pack his bags, go home and tell Rihanna everything. About his feelings for her, how  Lucas treated her, but also that he doesn't want her dating someone like Lucas.  After all, he didn't have the best reputation.  Rumors circulated about him a long time ago that he alternated girls like socks.  It wasn't true, but thanks to this thought, Theo had a perfect plan in his head...