𝘐𝘝. ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴇᴛs sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 4

𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘗𝘖𝘌𝘛𝘚 𝘚𝘖𝘊𝘐𝘌𝘛𝘠

[𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞]

𐙚ⁿᵒᵛᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²⁷ ²⁰²²

Daphné was laying in bed with her headphones on. It's was currently 2:45am and she still couldn't sleep so she decided to listen to music and stare at the ceiling for the rest of the night.

Leah was with Dior in her room so Daphné was alone in her room. It gave her time to reflect on what's been going on in her life.

Lately she's been feeling melancholic. There was no reason, but she just did. Ever since she turned thirteen she realized some stuff and well, her perspective in life sort of changed.

Thirteen was not a nice age for a girl.

She hoped it would be over when she turns fourteen, but we all know that isn't happening.

She missed her family a lot, and her friends. She loved her friends here, but she just missed her mum and dad so much.

Daphné also had mixed feelings for Walker. She didn't know if she had a crush on him or not, but she hoped she didn't. She saw him only as a friend so having a crush on him would be weird. She decided it was best if she just ignored the feeling until it went away.

She got hungry so she got out and made her way to the stairs. Suddenly she heard a noise. She grabbed a random vase and went down carefully.