𝘐𝘟. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ

𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠 𝘙𝘌𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘖𝘕
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 9

[𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠]

𐙚ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹⁴ ²⁰²²

Daphné was really excited for today. She couldn't sleep the whole night just thinking about it. Her family was coming to visit her for a few days.

Her friend Lily was coming with them too. She hadn't seen her in months, but her birthday was coming up and she wanted to celebrate it with her closest friend.

Her thoughts were cut off by the sound of her alarm. It was 6am, an hour before their arrival and two before work. She didn't want to wake Leah considering she's in the same room.

She picked out her clothes and tiptoed her way to the bathroom.

She quickly washed her face, brushed her teeth and changed and did her makeup before walking out the bathroom door.

Then she carefully made her way downstairs. She saw Charlie and waved at him.

She asked him if he could take her to the airport and he accepted. He became kind of a brother to her. He was around the same age as her brothers and in their absence she saw him as a brother figure.

"You got everything with you?" he asked her while opening the door.

"Yeah. Sorry for having you wake up so early" she said while walking to the car.

"It's totally okay." he smiled at her and they both got into the car.

"Thanks."

The car ride was silent. Not in awkward silince. It was 6am and both of them were pretty tired.

A few minutes later they got there and Daphné was starting to feel nervous.

"Don't be nervous. They're your family and they'll be as happy as you are to see you."