𝘟𝘟𝘐. ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘛𝘖 𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘓
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 21

[𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬]

𐙚ᶠᵉᵇʳᵘᵃʳʸ ⁰⁶ ²⁰²³

𐙚ᶠᵉᵇʳᵘᵃʳʸ ⁰⁶ ²⁰²³

"Daphné, wake up!"

Ugh, school.

"I'm sleeping, mum!"

"Hey, get your ass up! You're already late for your first day back!"

Daphné groaned before getting up. She truly hated school, more than anything. Well, except when people chew with their mouth open but whatever.

She got up and started to look for clothes to wear. Then she came across a hoodie she didn't remember buying. But she did remember who it was from.

𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳.

He had given it to her when she fell in a fountain and needed a change of clothes. She fought the urge to wear it and grabbed another one.

Apparently they had P.E today, so she put on sweatpants and a hoodie with a black shirt underneath it.

It was February, which was the awkward weather time when it was neither cold or hot so you could never dress up properly.

After she got ready, she ran down the stairs because of how late she was. It was already 8:19 and school started at 8 o'clock.

"Come on quick, dad's waiting for us in the car!" Adam told her as Lucas and him walked out the house.

As soon as she got into the car and closed the door her dad started driving.

It was a 20 minute drive from her house to school, but somehow her dad managed to make it a 5 minute one.