𝘟𝘐𝘝. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀs

𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠 𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘕𝘌𝘙𝘚
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 14

[𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐭]

𐙚ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²⁴ ²⁰²² (btw this is the date in case it wasn't clear enough)

Daphné was currently welcoming her aunties and uncles inside. She hadn't seen them in years, and some of them she's never even seen.

The older ones kept making comment on how she changed over the past months, and that she 'matured' a lot.

She still hadn't seen her favourite cousins and if they didn't come she might shoot herself in the head.

"Hey! Ça va? I didn't see you in weeks!" her cousin said while walking through the door.

"Finally! I was waiting for you! Is Louis not here?"

"Wow, it's so obvious you missed me, huh? Is today the day you're finally hugging me?"

"Maybe next time, yeah?"

"Non, mais je rêve? C'est vraiment Daphné?! You look so different, how?"

"Thanks, wish I could say the same. How do you stay the same every single time we meet?"

"I'm gonna try to take that as a compliment and move on." Louis said before looking at Elodie and they both began to walk deeper into the house.

"Eh, where do you think you're going? Take your shoes off, do you want mama to kill me?"

"I keep forgetting, kill me" he said dramatically as they both let their shoes next to the front door.