𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐. ᴅᴏᴘᴘᴇʟɢᴀɴɢᴇʀs

𝘋𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘓𝘎𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘚
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 13

[𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝...]

]

ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²⁴ ²⁰²²

ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²⁴ ²⁰²²

The Cruz-Laurent household was a complete disaster. Today was supposed to be the big family dinner, her mum's parents were coming, they were very judgemental, and her cousins too, and nothing was ready. Everyone was sin the kitchen cooking or just helping.

Her mum asked her, actually, yelled at her to go to the neighbour's house and get a fill cup of sugar and not to come back until she got it. So now she was on her way to the house, in her long sweat shorts and an oversized long sleeves hello kitty shirt with a large cup in her hands.

She mentally prepared herself for the embarrassment and knocked on the door. It took a few minutes because the house was occupied by an old man. "Hi, Mr. Anderson"

"Hello, Daphné! How's Albert?" he asked.

"Oh, his name is actually Bibble now, I thought he didn't have a name. She's fine, always hanging out with Mars."

"Right, right. I keep forgetting. It's just that Mary always liked the name Albert so you know. It's just that her death was so sudden and unexpected!" he said.

"Yes, after 89 years of living with heart problems she could have lived more years"

"She would've 90 in three months. But what do you care, you're biggest worries are probably boy problems. Hey, I saw a kid at the grocery store that looks exactly like that boyfriend of yours!"