𝘐𝘐. ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 2
𝘖𝘓𝘋 𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘋 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘗𝘓𝘌

[𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭]

𐙚 ⁿᵒᵛᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²¹ ²⁰²²

Daphné was laying in her bed. She had woken up half an hour earlier at 8am but got distracted by using her phone. She was scrolling through her phone when she saw a ship edit of her and Walker to the song "Dark Red" by Steve Lacy. She liked and added it to her favorites.

She didn't care about the edits, she just liked to make fans go crazy about it and make silly theories.

Just as she was about to scroll, there was a knock on her room. "Come in"

Leah poked her head inside "Get ready, Dior's driving us to a cafe"

While filming in Canada, the younger cast members thought it would be easier if they lived closer to each other, so they just decided to stay in the same house.

"Okay, is it cold outside though?" Daphné asked her to see what outfit she should wear. They started filming in June so most of her clothes were for summer.

"I think so, just bring a jacket!" Leah said before closing the door.

Daphné got up and entered the bathroom attached to her room and did her necessities. She made her way to her closet and rummaged through her clothes. She put on some baggy jeans and an Aelfric Eden cherries hoodie.

She got out and went to the kitchen to find almost everyone waiting on the sofa.

"Why am I always the last one to get ready!" Daphné complained. Dior chuckled and put her arm around her shoulder