𝘐. ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴏᴡ

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 1
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘚𝘏𝘖𝘞

[𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠]

𐙚 ⁿᵒᵛᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹³ ²⁰²²

Daphné was standing behind the curtains waiting for Jimmy to present her to the audience.

"And now, please welcome, the lovely Daphné Cruz Laurent!" she hears Jimmy say. She makes her way to the seat while waving and smiling to the crowd cheering for her.

"Hi everyone! How are you, Jimmy?" she says putting her leg over the other.

"Welcome, Daphné. Shouldn't I be asking you that?" he says, earning laughs from the crowd.

"Right, sorry" she says laughing.

"So, as we know, you've been cast as Annabeth Chase a few months ago" "Yeah" "I'm assuming you've already started filming long ago, how does feel to be part of it?"

"Well it's really fun! I've been a Percy Jackson fan since I was, like, in fifth grade so I'm glad to be part of it. And I've met lots of amazing people such as Aryan, Leah, Walker and Charlie, and Dior of course! Love you, babes" she says making a heart and blowing a kiss to the camera.

"That's amazing. But you and walker have know each other longer." He takes out a picture from the desk of Daphné with walker as kids.

"Actually! I didn't even know him. Like, I went to the zoo and met this random kid and we sort of became friends? But we left and I never saw him again, until I watched The Adam Project and thought 'hm that looks like that one kid I went to the zoo with' then we met on the Percy Jackson auditions"