𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐. ᴊᴀɪʟ?

𝘑𝘈𝘐𝘓?
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 8

[𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝]

𐙚ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹² ²⁰²²

"Faster!"

"I'm trying!"

"Careful!"

"I said I'm trying!"

"You were literally about to run over that man!"

"Maybe you should drive then!" Daphné said, stopping at a red light.

"I volunteered, then you said no"

"Yeah, because after the whole lotus taxi escape, I don't think trust you enough to drive me anywhere" she said as she began to drive again.

"You're gonna get arrested okay. We should've gotten Charlie to drive us"

"His lazy ass would've said no and you know it" she pointed her finger at him and almost crashed the car.

Walker let out a very, very, manly scream and put his hand over where his heart is.

Daphné burst out laughing for the way he screamed. "You should've seen the look on your face! And also, who screams like that, you sound like a little girl"

"Don't laugh at me! I still don't get where we're going"

"Then why did you come with me? Knowing I'd drive. Without a license."

"I was bored!" He actually wasn't. He just wanted to spend more time with Daphné. They haven't gotten much time to do so because of work.

"Well, I'm sending a present to Tay for her birthday. And they close in like half an hour"