𝘟𝘐𝘐. sɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʏ

𝘚𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘋𝘈𝘠
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 12

[𝐛𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞]

𐙚ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²⁰ ²⁰²²

Daphné woke up in a good mood today, even though there was a weird familiar smell, which is rare because she never wakes up in a good mood, especially in the morning.

Except it wasn't morning yet. It was 12am. Officially the last day of autumn. It was a bit sad, but at the same time exciting because winter meant one thing. Snow.

That's it! That's the smell! It smelled like snow.

She quickly uncovered herself from her blanket and looked out the window. No snow at all. So that means it not snowing 𝘺𝘦𝘵.

She wanted to go back to sleep but there was no way she was missing the first snowfall of the year, and she definitely wasn't seeing it alone.

She sprinted to her best friend's room and began shaking him to wake him up. “Hey, wake up”

“Huh?” Walker muttered, his blanket still on his face.

Daphné took the blanket off his face and kept trying to wake him up. “Come on, you're missing it”

This time, Walker's eyes were open and he wasn't laying down anymore. “Is 'it' sleep? Cause you'd be right”

“Smell the air. Smell it!”

“I am, it smells cold”

“Come on” she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed.

“What? No, it's freezing” he said trying to stop her.