𝘝𝘐. ᴄᴀᴍᴘɪɴɢ

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 6
𝘊𝘈𝘔𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘎

[𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫?!]

𐙚ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ⁰³ ²⁰²²

Daphné was in her and Leah's room packing their bags.

Rick gave them two free days to spend together and bond more, so they decided to go camping. They also invited Andrew and Olivea.

"Wait, should we bring swimsuits?" Daphné asked taking out a bikini.

"Girl, it's literally December. We'd freeze to death"

"I know but why camp next to a river if we're not gonna swim in it? That's like baking a cake then giving it to a diabetic person" she put the bikini inside her bag. "I'm taking it with me I don't care"

"You do you." she kept packing until she thought she should also bring one. "You know what? I'll bring one too"

They finished packing and went downstairs. "Hey what time are Liv and Drew coming?" Aryan asked them from upstairs.

"I think they said their parents are driving them there!" Charlie yelled from his room.

A few minutes later they all put their stuff in the car's trunk. Charlie was driving and Walker beat Dior and Aryan to the passenger seat. "Ha, suck on that!"

"Screw you, Walker"

"I want the window seat!" Daphné rushed to the right side of the car and stepped into the car.

The rest also entered the car. Leah sat next Daphné and Dior was next to the left window of the car, Aryan between her and Leah.

"How long do we have left to get there?" Walker asked impatiently.