Love

I had a face full off dirty. My ears were ringing intensely. I looked over and seen Cato snap that dudes head off. Katniss was on the ground waving me over. I stood up and ran into the woods. We meet each other. 

"We have to find rue!" I told her. We looked around the woods and we did our whistle. We seen a unlit fire. We walked back the direction where the other one's were. "Mavis! Katniss! Help me!" We heard Rue yell. We shared a look and we ran towards her. "Katniss!" "Mavis!" She kept yelling. We were running so fast. 

I hope she is okay. That's all running through my head. We went to a field. She was in a trap. "Rue!" I yelled. We ran and started cutting the rope. She threw herself on to both of us. "You're okay see your fine!" "You're safe . We have you!" We told her. She pulled back. Her face was scared. I turned around and it was that dude. He threw something. I took my knife and threw, and it hit him right in between the eye and Katniss hit him in the heart. 

I looked back at Rue. "Rue!" I shouted. She had a dagger right in her stomach. My heart stopped. Me and Katniss were at each other side. "It's okay You're okay!" Katniss told her. I was crying myself. I wiped her tears. "it's going to be alright darling" I told her. 

"Did you blow up the food?" Rue questioned. I grinned a little. "Every bit of it!" Katniss answered. "Boom!" I said with my mouth and she smiled. "Good" She told us. "You both have to win" She told us. Me and Katniss looked at each other. "Will you both sing?" She asked. I nodded my head as tear's fell. "Okay" Katniss said. 

Katniss started off. She was singing deep in the meadow. 

"Deep in the meadow.  Under the willows. A bed of grass, A soft green pillow. Lay down your head and close your eyes. And when they open, the sun will rise" 

Katniss closed her eye genially. I kissed her head and started crying. She is just a kid! She still had so much a head of her! It was hard to breath. My chest was hurting. My head was spinning. I felt someone grab my hand. It was Katniss. I threw my arms around her and we cried together. 

After some time we place Rue someone pretty. I walked to the person who killed her. I looked at his body and I was so angry. I wanted to drive my knife into him over and over. But then I realized. He was just a kid too. 

I moved his body over by a tree. Then I went to find flowers. Me and Katniss made Rue's spot very beautiful. I took some water from my bottle and cleaned the dirt off her face. I made a little flower crown for her. I placed it on her with tears falling down. Me and Katniss gave her one more kiss on the forehead. "You were the best, Hider." I spoke. 

We walked and went to the camera. Katniss kissed her 3 fingers and help them up. I followed behind her. I was angry. I have never been this angry. Not even when my mom died. I wanted to break something. I was to hurt the people behind this stupid game. 

We were walking and I seen another camera. "Fuck you!" I yelled at it. "Mavis!" Katniss spoke. "I am sick of this game! The people who never had to be like us get to sit and watch people fight and die! It's not fair! It's not fucking fair and I am over it!" I yelled. 

"Calm down Mavis you are going to attract people" Katniss warned. "Tell them I said bring it on!" "No! Come on!" Katniss said and we walked away. We ended by a tree root. "Attention tributes attention! The regulations requiring a single victor have been suspended. From now on two victors can be crowned, if both originate from the same district. This will be the only announcement" Someone spoke. 

Me and Katniss looked at each other. I smiled at her. "Here we are" I mumbled. "This not fair" Katniss spoke. "In the old therebefore" I mentioned. I smiled at the song my grandma taught. "What?" She asked. "It's a song a wise women used to sing" I mentioned. She smiled. She is the only one to know about my grandma, Friend wise.