Lighting

We heard a lady scream

We heard a lady scream. "Thats new" Peeta spoke. Tress fell and the cannon blew. Then the water flew up. The aircraft came and picked the body. "Someone's here!" Katniss mentioned. I ducked down and looked. This man and women. I seen a girl come behind them. A bloody girl. Then a bloody man.

"Johannah?" Finnick called. I was looking at the man. He had longish red hair. was tall. "Locksmith?" I ran after Finnick. "Locksmith!" I screamed. "Mavis!" He yelled as he ran to me. I hugged him even though he was bloody. He spun me around. "Oh sweetheart I was looking for you!" "I was supposed to look today but so much has happened!" I explained.

He looked at me and smiled. "Come on we need to wash off" I told him. I helped him wash in the water. We basically found out this game is based on a clock. Everything will happen in different hours.

Then other people started attacking. One was on Finnick and I stabbed him while Katniss shot him. Locksmith ran next to me as we started spinning. "What the fuck?" Locksmith shouted. We fell down. I grabbed his hand and he was slipping. "Tighten your grip!" I shouted. "I cant!" He said and slide out into the water. I heard the cannon. "NO!" I yelled.

The spinning stopped and I looked around. Katniss pulled her self up. "Locksmith!" I yelled. I did not hear or see him. "NO!" I yelled. "Mavis!" I heard him yell. He was struggling in the water. I dove in. I swam and got him. Finnick and Peeta both put there hands in the water to help us up. Locksmith was coughing water.

"Why didn't you hold on?" I hit his arm. "I am an old man I have bad grip now days" I laughed. We went to the beach. Everyone was talking about who was left. Then we heard a girl scream. "Katniss help me!" She screamed. "Prim!" Katniss screamed. "Katniss wait!" I yelled.

"Mavis? Help they caught me!" I heard my sisters voice. "It's not you Anna!" I shouted as my heart sank. I know it's a trick. "Mavis I am sick!" My father yelled. "It's fake!" I yelled. "No but it is me Mavis!" I heard a voice I have not heard in forever it seems. "Drake?" I called. "No Mavis!" Peeta yelled.

"Come get me!" I ran to the voice. I seen these black birds. "No!" I yelled. Finnick and Katniss were stuck in a bubbles. Katniss ran to the force field. I fought back long enough. "Help me!" "It's only for the hour Kat it's not real!" I told her.

The hour was up and the door open. Peeta ran to Katniss and I went to Finnick. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded. "Yeah"

"Your fiancés right the who country loves your sister, Yours too Mavis. If they tortured her or did anything to her, forget the districts there would be riots in the damn capitol." I looked at Johannah as she said that.

"Hey, How does that sound Snow? What if we, What if we set your backyard on fire? You know you cant put everybody in here! What .. they cant hurt me. There's no one left that I love." I smiled at Johannah.

"You're right." I spoke as I walked to her. "Snow just wants me and Katniss dead!" "Enough Mavis!" Lockheart told me. "Snow is scared because we are the symbol of the revolution! Well guess what Snow bring it on!" I yelled.

I looked at everyone. "I am going to the beach" I told them and walked away. Everyone explained the plain to me later on.

We went to the lighting tree. Me and Locksmith looked at each other. "You two girls go together now. Take this and unspool it carefully. Make sure the whole coil is under the water understand?" The smart man explained. "I am going to go with them as a guard" Peeta spoke. "no no no you're staying here to protect me, and the tree" They started arguing over who can go and who cant.

"How about I go?" I suggested. "It will be us 3 girls incase we find the two other people." "No I need" "Let it be us three girls or I can take it alone!" I stood up to the man. "Fine" He said. I smiled. "I will see you all at midnight" I shared a look with Locksmith.

I walked behind Katniss. "Now come on frying is not the way I want to go." Johannah spoke. "Something is stuck" Katniss ripped the line. I looked behind us and there was the two people. Oh fuck. I heard Katniss gasp. Johannah was cutting her. I grabbed my sward as she ran. She ran away and I went to Katniss. "Katniss are you okay?" I asked her. I grabbed my leaves and placed it on her cut. "Johanna!" Finnick called out. Katniss put her finger over her mouth. "Johannah?" He whispered. I heard him run away.

"Peeta" she called out. I helped her get up. "Come on we need to go back" we ran back. Beetee was dead. The cannon went off. "Peeta" "locksmith!" We called.

We went looking footsteps approached. I took my bow out. "Mavis! Katniss!" Finnick called. I Lowed my bow while Katniss had hers pointed at him.

"Katniss don't do it!" I told her. He looked at us. "Remember who the real enemy is!" He spoke. She put it down. The thunder crashed. It was time for the lightning to hit the tree.

I seen the line we were going to use earlier. I looked at the force field in the sky. "Kat!" I threw the one side to her. Enough was untangled for the other side.

I wrapped the wire around the tip of my arrow. Katniss followed. I raise my bow up. "On the count of 3.. 1.. 2.. 3!" I yelled and we shot the arrow. "Girls step away from that tree!" Finnick yelled. The arrow hit the lighting and all I heard was an explosion and my body in the air.

I hit the ground so hard my body didn't even tense. I hear someone running to me. I open my eyes. "Locksmith" I mumbled. "Song bird.. only you and that mockingjay can save us now" I felt as he slit my arm. I screamed in pain.

"I love you kid." He told me as everything went dark.