Annabella

I woke up to Katniss calling my name

I woke up to Katniss calling my name. "Mavis get up!" She spoke. I sat up in this different place. "Where are we?" I asked as I pulled the iv out my arm. "I don't know but I hear people!" She pointed to the door. I stood up and walked over.

"Just tell her win-" I seen locksmith, Finnick, Haymitch and the dude I danced with at capital. "What the fuck is going on?" I demanded answers. "Good morning sweetheart" haymitch spoke to us and Katniss attacked him.

I had a sudden headache. "What the hell are you doing here?" Katniss asked Finnick. "Stop. Stop. Just listen" he instructed.

"We couldn't tell either one of you without snow watching you. It was to risky. Better for you to know nothing" Haymitch told us. "Where's Peeta?" Kat asked.

"Now Katniss.. you and Mavis have been out mission ever since the beginning. The plan was to always get you two out. Half the tributes were in on it. This is the revolution, and you two are the Mockingjay and songbird."

"I knew it!" I shouted. "I said it in the arena snow was trying to kill us because he knew we were the revolution!" I smiled knowing I was right. "You are a smart song bird!" Locksmith mentioned.

"We are on our way to district 13 right now" "district 13?" Me and Katniss asked. "Yes" "where's Peeta?" "He still has his tracker in his arm, Johanna cut yours off and Charles cut yours off" that makes sense why he cut me.

"Where is he?" Katniss asked again. "In the capital" I felt sick for Katniss. "They got him and Johanna" I felt even worse. I thought she was trying to betray us.

"You son of a bitch you son of .. you promised you would save him over me ! You promised me! You're a liar! You're a liar!" Katniss screamed as they put something in her back.

I watched as she went to the ground. I didn't know her exact pain, but I know how it feels to lose the one you love. I went over to her and grabbed her face and stroked her hair. "Calm down Katniss we will get him back. Calm down" then she was out.

I stood up and looked at all them. "We have to get them both back" "I know" Haymitch spoke. "Seriously or you can count me out." I told them as I opened the door to walk out.

"Count you out? What would you do then?" The one dude asked. I smiled. "I would go home" I smiled and wiped my tears. "You have a big heart kid" Haymitch mentioned.

"I don't know how it feels to be separated from the man I love. But I do know how it feels to lose the man I love. Either way it doesn't feel that good. Peeta is a good guy. We would have not made it so far without him" I told them and walked out.

I woke up in the hospital bed. I had a hospital dress on. I heard crying coming down the hall. I looked out and seen Katniss standing at someone's doorway. At least she is here.

I walked to her and seen Finnick. "Hey are you okay?" I asked him. "Are any of us? They got Annie. They took your sister Annabella!" "THEY HAVE ANNABELLA?" I yelled. My heart sank. He nodded.

I looked in the hallway. "MY SISTER!" I yelled as nurses and doctors made there way to me. "Miss Baird you need to calm down!" "They took my fucking sister!" I sobbed.

I wiped everything off the desk in the hall. "MY SISTER!" I yelled loud

"Calm down miss Baird" "fuck you!" I told the man and gave him a right hook. I felt the shot in my back. "My Anna! My Annabella! She's my girl and they took her!" I sobbed. I felt someone grabbed my face.

Katniss and Finnick. "It's okay Mavis!" Finnick spoke. Katniss looked at me. "We are going to get them back if it's the last thing we do" she told me before everything went dark.

The Mockingjay and songbird are starting the revolution.