Chapter two: Apparently Im kinda hot

"Come on slow poke! The bells about to ring, we don't wanna be late on the first day." Ava advised. You'd think because of the way she dressed she'd be more chill and laid back about being late, but she wasn't like that.

Then the bell rang. Me and Ava walked in and she immanently went and sat near the window. "Oh and you must be Miss. William's! I'm Mrs. Peters. Please take a seat," I nodded. "Class please welcome her to Aussie and show her some love." Mrs. Peters implied.

I sat next to Ava, "Hey." I said as I took a deep breathe. "I hate being the center of attention." She nodded. "It won't be like this for long, maybe just a few days." Sighing, I pulled out my sharpie and notebook. While Mrs. Peters talked about what we'd be learning this year; I drew "English" in fancy cursive letters on my notebook. "Okay class that's about all for today, you can have free time until time to go." Yay more time to do nothing. "Hey Ava," I whispered "Wanna hang out after school?" She glanced up from her notebook and nodded.

"I told you she was American, Ashton!" "She is kinda hot." "Shut up, Calum." "You shut up." "Guys she can hear you!" "No she can't, Michael." I heard whispers from behind me. Ava raised her eyebrows up and down and mouthed a O. Then the bell rang basically saving me from hearing anymore of their conversation.