Chapter five: Trees can hurt

*a week later*

Me and Mikey went to the movies then we went back to his place.

When we got to the door I saw the curtains move and a few faces peak out quickly. Mikey laughed, "I guess you'll be meeting the guys." As he opened the door I heard whispers say "Did he seriously pick up that chick before I could?" "Calum stop." I blushed slightly.

"Guys? Hey, this is the new girl Callie." Michael introduced us. "I'm Calum, that's Luke, and that's Ashton." Calum spoke nicely. "Why do I always get introduced last?" Ashton muttered under his breathe.

"Uhm, yeah I saw you guys earlier in the hallway..." "Oh yeah! That's where Michael said he-" "Shut up Calum!!" Michael yelled at him. Rage filled his eyes. "I'm going up stairs." He huffed. A minute later the door slammed. "I'll go talk to him." Luke sighed, "I'll go talk to him." They looked at me like I was crazy. "Good luck hot stuff. Hehe that rhymed." Calum said as I walked up the stairs. "I'm guessing that's Mikey's bedroom." I laughed to myself. On the door was a big wooden M.

I knocked my knuckle against his door. No response, I knocked again. Nothing. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Then I got an idea. I ran down stairs and the guys had left. Outside I climbed a tree that was near his window. This is a crappy idea and you could fall and die. The voice in the back of my head told me over and over. I reached the window and saw him laying on his bed, his earbuds in with his eyes closed. He slightly drummed his fingers. I tapped hard on the window. His eyes jolted open and he ripped his earbuds out. I smiled and waved, then I kinda fell out of the tree. It was maybe about a 15 feet drop, nothing that bad. But it was bad enough to hurt. A lot.