Chapter Thirteen: Leaving Aussie?

The next morning I woke up to my mom knocking on my door. "Yeah mom?" She walked In and sat on my bed. "You know a few weeks ago when me and your dad went back to America for a few days?" She asked me. "Yeah you needed a mini vacation or something." I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "Well me and your dad went to see your Grandmother, she started having some problems and we didn't want to tell you because you were doing so good in school and we didn't want you to fall behind. But now she's fell even more ill and is wanting to see you, so we booked you a flight to America and you leave at 4:30 today and stay until Wednesday. So start packing girly!" I laughed and she left me alone to pack.

I finished packing and went over to Mikey's house, it was already 2:30 so I had about 2 hours until my flight. When I got to his house I rang the door bell. I didn't climb threw his window, unlike him. His mom opened the door and let me in. "He's in his room sweetie." I thanked her and went to his room.

The door was open and it looked like he was sleeping. I silently got under the covers and curled up next to him. He let out a groan and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Michael wake up," I whispered and kissed him softly. He opened his eyes and smiled. "I'm leaving in two hours, I just wanted to say goodbye babe." He instantly frown, "Leaving? Leaving to go where?!" He spoke louder. "To America, but only until Wednesday. Then I'll be right back here in time for graduation on Thursday." He pouted and kissed me.

"You're just gonna leave me for 3 whole days?" I nodded. "My grandmothers sick and my parents say she been asking for me." I whisper, "I'm so sorry baby." I nod and lay my head on his chest.