Chapter six: Baby?

"Ow Ow Ow Ow," I whined "MICHAEL! HELP ME." I cried out. His front door burst open and he ran to me laying on the ground. "You're okay, you're okay, everything's alright baby, everything's okay,"

---

I woke up on Mikey's bed. My hand was bandaged and so was my leg. I felt a warm body laying beside me. Mikey's light green hair was a mess and he was softly snoring. I smiled and rested my head on his chest, his arm immanently wrapped around my waist. I flinched a tad at his cold touch. He wasn't under the cover so he must be freezing. "Mikey get under the covers, you're like ice." I whispered in his ear. His eyes opened as he heard my voice. He raised one eyebrow, "You heard me." He did as told and got under the covers.

"You're awake," he grinned. I nodded, "Mikey, before-before I passed out you called me b-" He interrupted me. "Uhm yeah it doesn't mean anything it just kinda slipped and-" "Please shut up." I giggled, even though it just felt like I had my heart ripped out of my chest. He said it didn't mean anything. I wanted it to mean something, but I guess that wasn't happening.

Then a tear rolled down my cheek, I didn't even notice I was crying. "Callie, you're crying. Are you okay? Callie." I got out of the bed and started to leave. "Callie! Callie please don't go!!" I stopped and pressed my back up against his bedroom wall. He was already standing over me. Mikey wiped away my tears.