Chapter 22: Ive missed you

Callie's POV

"Jenny Clifford-Renee." The man on stage called. Jenny was Michael's cousin. Michaels mom was sisters with Jenny's mom. Jenny's mom divorced Jenny's dad so that's why her last name is Clifford-Renee, make since? She got her diploma and went and sat with Ashton. "Ava Jacobsen." Ava got her diploma and sat with Luke. "Callie Williams." I walked up and got my diploma. I felt Michael's eyes burn through me. I basically had to sit next to him. It was Calum, Me, Michael, Luke, Ava, Jenny, and Ashton. "I've missed you." I heard Michael say.

-----

He kissed me. I missed him so much, kissing back I wrapped my arms around him. We were currently in my minivan in the same spot where I had caught Luke and Ava months back. "I love you so freaking much Michael." I whispered. "How did we even fall apart?" He asked and I kissed him lightly.

"The crash..." I felt tears swell in my eyes. "Cal, no, please don't cry." He whispered thumbing my cheek. "I thought I was going to lose you Mikey. I had nightmares every night." Well so much for trying not to cry. A few tears stained my cheeks. "I remember someone on my lap in the car," Mikey whispered hoarsely. "It was someone telling me it would all be okay." I stopped crying and nodded. "It was you wasn't it Cal?" He asked pulling me close. "Yeah." I smiled weakly. "I love you Callie." I grinned, "I love you too." He kissed me.