Chapter ten: Ew! Ew! Ew!

After school I walked to my minivan, and to my surprise Ava wasn't waiting for me. I'm her ride home and she's always there before me. I got in the drivers seat and threw my backpack In the backseat.

"Ow!" I heard Ava yell. Screaming I looked back and saw her and Luke in the back seats of my mini van. "Ew! Ew! Ew! Please get out of my car Luke! Now I'm gonna have to Clorox my whole car because you two have been sucking faces for how ever long!" I giggled at the last part. Luke had turned red and so had Ava. "I'm sorry Callie, I'll talk to you later..." Luke fake smiled and got out. Ava climbed up front and mouthed "Sorry." I drove off and she fixed her hair and applied some new lipstick. After a few minutes of driving she spoke up, "Where are we going?" "We're going shopping, graduation's coming up and we need some nice dresses to wear!"

We pulled into a nice dress shop and gasped over the dresses on display. As we walked in a woman greeted us. Before I could introduce myself I saw Michael with a girl who was wearing a white dress. "You look amazing! I can't believe it, I love you." I heard him say to her. Ava just looked at me then to the woman who had greeted us. "Give us a few please." The woman nodded.