Chapter 25: Flash

I bright flash of light interrupted me from my sleep. I sat up quickly in bed only to see Jenny & Ashton in my room. "Look how cute this is!" Jenny gushed shoving her phone into my face. After a moment my eyes readjusted and saw it was a picture of me and Michael curled up together. "Lay back down." A voice said next to me. I laughed and Jenny pulled ashton onto our balcony. I could hear her explain some of the monuments to him. I'm glad he listens to her.

Climbing out of bed, I did my morning routine and found Michael was fast asleep again. I found a note pad and scribbled that I was going exploring and I would be back later. Then I drew a few hearts.

---

"Can I have a picture with you?"
"Can you sign my picture??"
"Omg you & Mikey are my otp!!!"
"why does anyone like her."
"Are you and Michael still dating!?"

I was surrounded my mad fangirls. It was like they were feasting on me. I decided to answer one at a time.

"Yeah! I'd love to take a pic with you."
"Yes!"
"Haha thanks love."
"Frankly I don't know ether."
"And yes we have an amazing bond!"

I then quickly made it back to my room. I didn't wanna go exploring and be bombarded. Walking back into my room, Jenny was still talking to Ash on the balcony. Michael was now dressed and watching tv. "Well that was short." He spoke up. I sat next to him, "I didn't make it out of the lobby. I was a attacked by girls...and a few guys." Laughing he kissed my cheek.

----

"Why can't you just stay in tour with us?" Ashton asked. "I guess we could..." Ava shrugged. "Okay, it's settled then." I say and hug Mikey.

I'm glad we were staying on tour with them. I went back my the room and sat on the balcony with my laptop. Soon enough words came gushing out of my fingers.

"12 pages is a nice start." I say out loud, "Yes it is." I hear Luke say from the balcony next door. "Well hello there Hemmings." I laugh, "Hello to you too Callie." He pulled out his phone, smiled, then typed something. "You texting Ava?" He blushed. "Just a reminder, Lucas, you hurt her and that pretty little face of yours won't be so pretty." I said as I shut my laptop and walked back inside, leaving him out there alone.

"Who were you talking to babe?"

"Hemmo." I laughed and so did he.

"Gosh I love you." He smiled hugging me.

"I love you too, forever & always."

"Forever & always Callie."

The end.