Chapter seven: I love you

"I hate you so much Michael Clifford, I hate that I love you." I shut my eyes. "You-you what?" "You heard me. I love you. I hate that I love you so freaking much. You should've known what it felt like to have my heart ripped out of my chest by you when you said it didn't mean anything. Maybe I wanted it to mean something." I sobbed then ran out of his house. I knew I shouldn't flee but I had to.

As soon as I got to my house someone rang my doorbell over and over. It was so loud and annoying. I knew it was Mikey and that he wouldn't stop until I opened the door. I let out a groan and opened the door. "You love me," he smiled. "You, Callie, love me." "Yes you idiot." I sighed. "Callie, I think I love you too." He whispered. "I know I've only known you for a few weeks but it feels like decades, and I've never felt this way about someone before, so this is what love feels like..." He smiled leaning towards me. "Is it alright if I kiss you, baby." I blushed when he called me baby. I nodded slowly. He leaned in and we kissed. It was a quick kiss, but amazing.

He starred into my eyes, "Mikey?" I asked biting my lip. "Yes?" He respond stilling making eye contact. I blushed and looked down. "That was sort of my first kiss." His jaw dropped open, "I'm so sorry, I could've made it better, If I had known you hadn't had your first kiss I could've made it memorable." He whined. "It was memorable." I whispered, "And I'd like it if I could have my second kiss right now." He smiled and kissed me softly.

"Do you wanna come in?" I asked him, realizing he was on my porch and we kissed I front of everyone on the block. "Yeah, I'd like that."