2. Over The Edge

"So, we talked to Tracy today, and she said that the treatment facility that they found is really nice." Lauren informed Phil and I, as the three of us and Stu were out a restaurant for dinner.

"It's beautiful. I checked it out online. Great reputation." Stu added, as I smiled and nodded.
"Who gives a fuck? It's in Arizona! We gotta go on like a two-day drive for this shit?" Phil asked, annoyed, while I shook my head rolled my eyes.

"Here we go, can't you just be a little supportive?" I asked him, tilting my head to look at him, as Phil turned his head to me.

"They should just save their money and send him to fat camp." Phil stated, reaching over to grab his glass of wine. "Phil!" I exclaimed, sighing.
"What? He should lose some weight. He'll find a woman. That's what he needs. The dude's lonely." Phil reasoned, confidently, as I raised my brows, a mischievous idea forming in my head.

"Well, if he's so lonely, why don't the three of you spend more time with him?" Lauren suggested.
"No, trust me. You don't want that." Phil quickly dismissed, as I nodded in agreement.

"No, you definitely don't want that." Stu assured Lauren with a low chuckle.
"Oh, come on. He's not that bad. I mean, what's the worst that's happened? The tattoos?" Lauren asked with a chuckle, as the table fell silent, knowing full well a lot worse happened than the tattoos.

"Yeah, the tattoo's the worst." Stu nodded to Lauren, before looking over to Phil and I.
"Right?" He asked, looking for us to back him up, as I immediately nodded my head.

"Oh, for sure." I pursed my lips, and nodded.
"Definitely. Tattoo was the worst. Nightmare." Phil agreed, with his arm restin on the back of my chair.
We all nodded in agreement, before Phil continued.

"Speaking of which, you ever get tested?" Phil asked, looking to Stu, as I glared at him, knowing what he was doing. "Excuse me?" Stu asked, his eyes darting to Phil.

"You know, 'cause of the ink... That went inside you." Phil went on, as I kicked his ankle with my foot.
"Ow." He furrowed his brows and looked at me, as I shook my head at him.

"I'm fine." Stu responded, as the conversation moved somewhere else, and I grew a little bored. And a little tired, so I decided to mess around a little with Phil. I placed my hand on Phil's thigh, nodding along to what he was saying, before he stopped and looked at me.

He pulls shit like this with me all the time at dinner or when we're out with friends, and then leaves me high and dry, so I decided to return the favor for a change. "What's wrong, baby?" I ask, furrowing my brows in mock confusion, as he clears his throat and continues speaking.

"Uh, anyway.. wh-what was that resort called again?" Phil asked Lauren, as I continued to palm him through his jeans, causing him to cough and shift around, while I continue rubbing him, feeling him grow semi-hard underneath my palm, as Lauren replied to him.

"Fuck.." Phil whispered, as I squeezed his bulge under the table. "What was that?" Lauren asked, not hearing what he said. "Are you all right, Phil?" I ask, feigning confusion, as he shot me a glare.

After a moment of just conversing normally, while I palmed Phil under the table, I squeezed his bulge once more and then I quickly stopped before he could get any release, as he groaned and cleared his throat again, chuckling slightly.

"Sorry, think I'm getting a cold." He apologized, rubbing his throat, while I rubbed his shoulder and frowned. "We should get home then. It was lovely having dinner with you guys." I smile, as we pay the bill equally, before the four of us stood up, Phil adjusting his jeans, as he took my hand and we walked outside.