4. Marshall

The five of us were sitting in the car in silence. Phil was driving, I was in the passenger seat and Stu, Doug and Alan were in the back, Alan leaning his head against the window, while Phil looked at him through the rearview mirror, before looking to me, while I shrugged and squirmed in my seat.

"Are you okay?" Phil asked, concerned, as he watched me squirming around, uncomfortably.
"My stomach hurts. Probably just cramps, I'm fine." I brushed it off, as Phil nodded, looking back to Alan from the rearview mirror.

"Hey, Alan, ya hungry? You wanna get some Arby's?" Phil offered, while I grew hungry at the thought.
"No, thanks." Alan replied, while I frowned, disappointed we weren't getting food.

"You know, I meant to tell you earlier, that's a really cool vest you got on." Phil complimented, trying to fill in the awkward silence.
"Yeah, it's really nice." I added, agreeing.
"Thanks, guys. It was my dad's. He died in it." Alan abruptly informed us, as my brows shot up.

"Woah. That's intense." Stu awkwardly commented.
"Your top is really cool too, Eve." Alan complimented, and I smiled.
"Thank you, Alan." I thanked him, as I played with my necklace. "Yeah, it makes your boobs look bigger." Alan added, nonchalantly, as my eyes widened, while Phil glared at him through the rearview mirror.

"Excuse me?" Phil asked, in a dangerous low voice, as Doug cleared his throat and changed the subject.
"Hey, Alan, I just want to say what you're doing is really brave. We're proud of you." Doug told him, while I nod in agreement.

"Yeah, not a lot of people have the courage to do this." I added, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, you're gonna do great." Stu encouraged, nodding his head. "Stop the car. I don't wanna do this anymore." Alan blurted out, as he sat up and leaned over to the front.

"What?" Phil asked confused, as we turned to Alan.
"I changed my mind." Alan admitted.
"Alan, you can't just change your mind." I told him, trying to convince him not to worry.
"Yeah, everybody's counting on you." Stu added.

"I-I-I'm fine just the way I am. I want to go gone. Turn the car around!" Alan raised his voice, as he reached over the front to try and grab the wheel, while we all exclaimed and tried to push him away, before something bumped into us from behind.

"What the fuck was that?" Phil asked, turning his head around to see a truck behind us, as the truck drove up to hit us again. "Is he doing that on purpose?!" I exclaimed, irritated.

"Oh, my God! He is!" Stu confirmed, panicking.
"Jesus. Get out of his way. Get out of his way." Doug told Phil. "I am, I am." Phil steered the car to the other lane, as the truck sped up next to us, while Phil grew visibly agitated and began honking the horn.

"Hey! Hey, get the fuck off!" He yelled to the truck.
"You have to exchange information." Stu informed us, as the truck bumped into us from the side, causing the car to shake.
"What the fuck is this dude's problem?!" I yelled, as my stomach was doing somersaults, before I caught sight of the barrels that Phil was about to crash into and my eyes widened.

"PHIL, PHIL, PHIL, PHIL!" I shook his arm to grab his attention, and pointed in fear, as he noticed the barrels, and his eyes widened, as he tried to steer away. "Oh, shit! Shit!" He exclaimed, panicking, as we were all screaming, when the truck knocked into us again, making us hit the barrels, whatever was in them clouded the windowshield, and we couldn't see in front of us.

"Get away from him!" Stu exclaimed.
"I'm trying!" Phil yelled back, frustrated, as the truck continued bumping into us.
"Phil, look out!" Stu warned, as we were about to fall into a desert.

"Oh, shit!" Phil exclaimed, as we began screaming when the car tumbled down into a sandy desert, before people jumped out of the truck and started running towards the car.