7. Angry Chickens

"What is this place, Chow?" Phil asked, as he, Stu and I were looking at the small replica of a house, while we were in a building that Chow brought us to.
"My house." Chow flatly responded. "Chow used to be on top of the world. Had three beautiful homes in three different countries. But this one... my favourite Mexican villa, this was my favourite." Chow explained, with his hands on his hips, his back facing us, as he looked at the pictures of his houses on his wall, before turning around to face us.

"And everything got fucked!" Chow spat, causing Phil, Stu and I to stand up straight and look at him. "Chow go to prison, all my property seized. My homes, sold at auction to highest bidders. But I know something no one else knows. This house is where I stashed the gold." Chow explained, walking over to gesture to the small replica of the house, where we were standing.

"Marshall's gold?" Phil asked, looking down at the house with his hands on his hips. "Yep. His it inside a basement wall." Chow opened up the house, as he continued. "No one knows it's there. We're gonna go get it." Chow told us, Phil and I looking to each other with furrowed brows.

"Are you saying we're gonna break in?" I asked, cautiously, looking to Chow. "Look, Marshall want his gold, and he's gonna hunt me down until he gets it. If we show up without it, he'll kill me!" Chow explained, looking around.

"We're not breaking in anywhere. Not anywhere, Stu. My house." Chow pointed to himself.
"It's a piece of cake. I know every square inch of this place." Chow leaned down to the replica, as Phil looked over to me and Stu, before looking back down at Chow.

"The best part, the guy we're stealing it from doesn't even know it's there. So he'll never know it's gone." Chow sighed, closing the house, as a sinister smile form on his face, while Alan looked around to us with his arms crossed.

"You guys know what's going on, right?" Alan asked.
"What do you mean?" I questioned, raising a brow.
"Well– And please correct me if I'm wrong– We're not breaking into this house." Alan pointed to the replica, causing me to sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, shaking my head. "This house is too small." Alan added. "We're breaking into another house. This is just a model, right, Chow?" Alan asked.

"What?" Chow asked, not having a clue what he was talking about, before Alan fell backwards, crashing onto cages covered with a blanket. "My chickens!" Chow exclaimed, as the chickens got out of the cage and one began attacking Phil, who started screaming, trying to push it off.

"Phil!" I exclaimed, before one began attacking me, then Stu. "CHOW, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Phil yelled, running around, trying to get the chicken to leave him alone.

"Watch out for the claws! They're trained to kill!" Chow warned us, as I just threw my arms around, trying to push the chicken off of me, as I grunted, while a chicken began attacking Alan.

"Their beak is so sharp!" Alan stated. "Ow, ow, ow!" Stu yelled, as Phil was knocked to the floor by the chicken still attacking, a I screamed when I heard a gunshot fire.

"OH, FUCK!" Phil shouted, looking at the hole in the floor left from the bullet.
"Stay still! I'm trying to help!" Chow yelled, aiming the gun around, while Phil looked up a him with horror. "DON'T!" Phil demanded.

"Get it off!" Stu shrieked, before Chow shot the gun towards the chicken on Stu, ending up shooting the lamp and walls. "DON'T FUCKING POINT THAT THING AT ME!" I screamed, running around from the chicken, as Chow shot the chicken in Stu's arms.

"Ha ha. Fuckin' bull's-eye!" Chow proudly exclaimed. "ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND?!" Stu screamed in a high voice.

"SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT!" Alan ran around, screaming with the chicken on his back, as Chow aimed and ended up shooting the window, while Alan fell over.
"Stu, Eve, the window!" Phil pointed out, as we looked over and grabbed the chickens, rushing over to throw them out.

"Get it out!" Phil yelled, as he threw the chicken out of the window. "Okay, I'm trying!" Stu defended, as he threw another one out, before Phil turned to look at me. "You okay?! You hurt?!" Phil asked, in a panicking tone, as he cradled my face in my palm, while I frantically nodded.

"I'm fine. Face stings but that's all." I assured him, before he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulle me into him, kissing my forehead, while Chow was smothering a chicken with a pillow, prompting Phil and I to pull away from each other to watch him shushing the chicken.

"Shh, don't struggle. Let go." Chow encouraged, as Phil, Stu and I collapsed onto seperate leather chairs. "You won a lot of fights, Wallace. Not this time." Chow told him, grunting. It could just be hormones, but I felt a little emotional watching the scene. Definitely hormones, actually.

Phil panted, as he looked over to Chow, who was sighing. "What the fuck is wrong with those chickens?" Phil asked, looking over to Chow.
"They're angry. All I feed them is cocaine... And chicken." Chow informed us, chuckling, as I scoffed, and rubbed my temples.