2] Cregan Stark

The Red Keep hadn't changed at all

The Red Keep hadn't changed at all. The people inside its walls seemed to have changed though, more people were rushing around no doubt to attend to Queen Aemma.

"King Alastair Morrigan, Second of his Name, Ruler of Valere, the Valon and the Night. King of the Dark. With his Lady-Wife Princess Haelys Targaryen. And their children Prince Raziel Morrigan, Princess Ravenna and Prince Lysander of House Morrigan."

Once Robb had announced them, with a smile on his face as he did so, the family walked into the Council Hall where King Viserys was at his seat, "Sister." Viserys beamed as he stood up and hugged Haelys.

"I must say I wasn't expecting Ser Robb to grace us with his presence." Viserys said as the two siblings pulled away and sat back at the table

Haelys just smiled, "It's been too long. One of these days you really should come to Valere, brother."

Any man who sat the Iron Throne had always been too afraid to step foot in Valere. Nobody really knew why, it just fuelled the rumours about Ravenna's home.

Daemon however was not afraid to venture into the Country of the Dark.

"How is your brother?" Alastair asked as he poured himself some wine.

Ravenna knew Daemon Targaryen, he appeared in Valere when he was least wanted, then he left again, repeating that cycle over and over again. She truly didn't know what the relationship was between her father and her second uncle. Whether they liked each other or not remained a mystery to everyone involved.

"He's Daemon. Refusing his seat on the Council and taking his role as Commander of the Watch seriously, I hope anyway. I heard and saw the commotion at the Dragon Pit. Recall the Dragons."

Viserys had a talent. To make his words seem friendly but then he could switch them to the complete opposite. This was one of those moments.

"Our Dragons don't like the Pit." Ravenna spoke up, if there was one thing that was ever going to get her to speak against her Uncle, it would be her dragon.

Viserys nodded once, he didn't have a dragon. When Balerion died Viserys never claimed another dragon, something Ravenna understood. If Maegon ever died she wouldn't want to claim another dragon. Something would always feel wrong, like a part of her would always be betraying her dragon.