6] The Funeral

As the winds blew the thrashing ocean of the Narrow Sea against the ridged rocks that settled upon the shore, the Targaryen family stood quiet

As the winds blew the thrashing ocean of the Narrow Sea against the ridged rocks that settled upon the shore, the Targaryen family stood quiet. Joined by the Morrigans, Velaryons, Starks, Hightowers and every high-ranking member who was in Kings Landing.

Ser Harold Westerling and Ser Robb stood by their respective family. Harold with Rhaenyra, Robb with Alastair and his family.

Aemma Arryn was dead. Along with the babe. Ravenna cared more for Aemma, she wouldn't get to see Rhaenyra grow up. Viserys had stolen Rhaenyra's mother in one decision, all to further his play in the game of thrones.

Raevnna was standing with his father's arm wrapped tightly around her whilst Lysander and Raziel were with Haelys. 

"What happens now?"  Ravenna asked in her ancestral language, "He doesn't have an heir, nor a wife."

Alastair shook his head, "I don't know. I truly don't know."

Raevnna looked at Raziel who was talking to Rhaenyra. With one glance towards her father, looking for reassurance or strength. Viserys however just stared devastated, that seemed to hurt Rhaenyra even more.

That gave her the fuel she needed though, turning towards Syrax, her dragon that was on the top of the hill, "Dracarys!" The roll of her tongue made Ravenna look at the ground.

She looked up when he felt the heat of the dragon. Those who didn't ride the creatures flinched or turned away. But Rhaenys, Rhaenyra, Ravenna, Raziel, Haelys and Alastair stayed still, looking straight at the fire.

The Princess looked back and saw Cregan behind her, when the people started to move towards the carriages Ravenna moved to the side with Cregan, "Let us escort you back, you could do without the gaze of your family I would wager."

Ravenna nodded. The funeral was over, nothing but fire remained. People started to make their way towards the carriages, Alastair nodded to his daughter when he saw her with Cregan. The betrothed couple walked towards the Stark carriage where Edric was already waiting, "Princess." He greeted as he opened the carriage door allowing her to climb in before he did.