3] Betrothals

"Cregan fucking Stark?" Mat snorted as he laid shirtless on the bed, "I heard that since being here Prince Stark has fucked every girl he has set his eyes on

"Cregan fucking Stark?" Mat snorted as he laid shirtless on the bed, "I heard that since being here Prince Stark has fucked every girl he has set his eyes on." 

From next to him, Ravenna raised an eyebrow, she hadn't slept at all that night wondering about the Northern Prince, why no one had told her that she was supposedly going to have to marry him, "One day you are going to get beheaded for treason and I won't be able to help you." 

In her mind she scoffed at Mat's comment. If Cregan was like that when he wasn't married would he be the same when he was? Would he simply use her for a marriage pact? Would he discard her in the place of whores?

Ravenna vowed she wouldn't find out

Mat just smiled, "I have no doubt that if that ever happened you would save me as my knight in...very bloody armour. Besides he's not my Prince, nor will he be my King. Your father is my King and one day so will Raziel...what is it that you want? They haven't even brought the subject up with you."  

"I want to ride on dragonback into battle with Raziel, Lysander and their dragons. Then I want to come back, live with you in Altara and eat only cake." Ravenna simply answered 

And she could have had all of that had she been born a boy 

Then there was a knock on the door, "Your presence has been required for breakfast, Ravenna...Mat, hide yourself." 

The two lovers just looked at each other, they both knew that Robb would protect their secret. 

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Walking down the hallway, with Robb behind her as always, Ravenna found her father pretty quickly. His black hair being very easy to spot, "Your Uncle has crossed a line." 

"What has he done now?" Ravenna asked, knowing Daemon it was probably something despicably bad, especially so if it had made her father as mad as he looked. 

And when Alastair Morrigan was mad, everyone knew about it. People would move out of his way just out of fear of what he could do. 

Alastair turned around and saw his daughter, "Nothing you need to worry about, my love."