Playful Puppies

Ben, Modeus, and Monica are making their way to Lucifer's castle. Modeus is currently clutching onto Ben, gripping onto his shoulders firmly.

Ben: "Uh, Modeus?"

Modeus: "Hm?"

Ben: "Is there a reason you're holding my shoulders so tightly?"

Modeus: "To keep you from running away from me."

Ben: "W-Why would I try to run away? I have to follow Monica in order to get out of hell."

Modeus: "I don't know why, but many have attempted to run away from me before." She tightens her grip on Ben's shoulders. "In the end, I had to break their legs with a sledgehammer in order to keep them still."

Ben's body stiffens, and he is absolutely horrified at what Modeus just said.

Ben: "Hey, Monica?"

Monica: "Yes?"

Ben: "Is what she said true?" Ben sounds a little scared. "About breaking someone's legs with a sledgehammer?"

Monica: "Oh, it is. She has done it about a dozen times before." She looks back, a sly smirk on her face. "It would be interesting to see it happen to you, though."

Ben gulps as he hangs his head a bit.

Ben: 'This is absolutely crazy. I'm seriously considering Vilgax to be a safer option than being down here. At least he would eventually kill me.'

Modeus leans down and starts sniffing at Ben's hair, breaking the boy out of his train of thought.

Ben: "M-Modeus? What are you doing now?"

Modeus: "I'm smelling traces of blood in your hair." She looks forward at Monica. "Did you do something to him before I found you two?"

Monica: "No, actually. I found him laying, face-down on the ground, in a pile of his own blood." She sighs dreamily. "Although it wasn't as fun seeing someone in pain when I didn't inflict it, it was still enjoyable nonetheless."

Modeus: "Really? Interesting." She starts sniffing Ben's hair again. "Then how did you get so hurt?"

Ben: "That is a discussion for when we get back to the human world. Right now, we need to focus on getting there first."

Monica: "He's right, Modeus. So don't try to pry any further."

Modeus pouts, before continuing to sniff Ben's hair. Ben is slightly uncomfortable at this.

Ben: 'This is weird. Though, it's better than what she could be doing to me.' He shivers. 'At the very least, Monica will keep me safe. Mostly.'

Modeus suddenly leans forward and licks Ben's cheek, making him jolt and become very embarrassed.

Ben: "M-Modeus? W-What are you d-doing?"

Modeus: "I'm getting a taste." She licks Ben's cheek again, moaning slightly. "You taste really good~."

Ben starts shaking slightly at what Modeus is doing to him.

Ben: "M-Monica? Some assistance, please?"

Monica just looks back, smirks, and then looks back forward.

Ben: 'I should have seen that coming.' He sighs. "So, how much longer would you say until we get to the castle?"

Monica: "That depends on how fast we move, and if we stop to rest again."