The Queen

At the front of the group is Monica and Malina. Justice is holding Ben's hand on the left, and Modeus is grasping Ben's right arm. At the back is Cerb 1 and Azazel. Cerb 3 is hugging Ben's neck, and Cerb 2 is sort of just wandering around.

As the group (harem) continues to approach the massive tower in the distance, Ben looks down at Justice's gloves.

Ben: "HPJ? Is that mean to stand for.....High Prosecutor Justice, or something?"

Justice: "That's correct! It was a gift from
Lucifer herself!" She flexes her left arm. "She gave them to me after I defeated Beelzebub."

Ben: "Really? Lucifer must hold a lot of respect for you to give you something like these."

Justice: "Yeah, I guess she does. Would you like to try one of them on?"

Ben: "I mean, sure. If you're offering."

Justice takes off her left glove with her teeth, her right hand still holding Ben's, before giving it to Ben. When taking it, Ben feels a considerable weight to the glove.

Ben: "Woah, this is a bit heavy." He puts the glove on his hand. "What are these things made of?"

Justice: "Honestly, I have no clue." She says with a shrug. "You'd have to ask Lucifer."

Ben: "Yeah, we'll have to see about that after getting back to human realm." He takes off the glove. "Here, let me put it back on for you."

Justice holds her left hand out, and Ben slips the glove back onto it.

Justice: "Thanks for the help!" She pats Ben's head. "You're pretty considerate for a kid."

Ben: "Let's just say I'm not your average twelve-year-old."

Azazel: "Hey, Miss Justice?" She walks up next to Justice, still writing into her notepad. "Do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions?"

Justice: "Sure! Go ahead!"

Azazel: "You mentioned that you were High Prosecutor at one point. Does that mean there are other, lower ranked prosecutors as well?"

Justice: "Correct, Azzy! The High Prosecutor is basically the leader of the prosecutors, and they deal with the worst of the worst of the sinners."

Ben: "Does that mean you tortured Hitler at one point?"

Justice: "Mhm!" She nods her head, a proud smile on her face. "Though, all sinners are constantly being punished. I just called dibs on torturing him first."

Azazel: "Interesting!" She scribbles down more info on her notepad. "This will surely bring in some insight on how sinners are punished down here!"

After a couple of moments, Azazel rips off a piece of paper from her notepad, handing it to Justice.

Azazel: "Here! I want your opinion on how I drew your appearance. I wouldn't want it to be subpar for my research!"

Justice: "Sure! Let me have a look."

Justice stares at the paper, depicting a very realistic sketch of her. Ben tries to keep calm, but he starts snorting as he tries to hold his laughter.

Justice: "Yeah, I can't see this. Still blind."

Ben explodes with laughter, practically gasping for air. Azazel, on the other hand, is horrified. She quickly snatches the paper from Justice.

Azazel: "I-I'm so sorry! I completely forgot!"

Justice: "No, it's alright. It actually happens all the time." She chuckles, pointing at Ben. "You may want to apologize to the kid, considering he's not able to breathe."