Adorable Angel

Ben and the demon girls are walking together.

Monica, Malina, and Cerb 1 at the front.

Zdrada on Ben's left, Modeus on Ben's right, and Cerb 2 standing right behind him.

Then, Cerb 3 standing at the back of the group.

As they are walking, Zdrada suddenly places her hand on Ben's head, getting his attention.

Zdrada: "So, how did you manage to get down here~?"

Ben: "Firstly, take your hand off of my head." He swats Zdrada's hand away. "And secondly, that's a story for later, since it needs quite a bit of context to really understand it."

Zdrada: "Hm. Whatever you say." She takes a drag of her cigarette and pinches Ben's cheek. "But however you got down here, we should be grateful for meeting you, cutie~."

Ben: "What is with you and pinching my damn cheek!?" He tries to pull Zdrada's hand away, but her grip is too strong. "Let go of my fucking face!"

Zdrada: "I'm sorry Ben, but you'll have to be a little more forceful with me than that~." She leans down to Ben's level and licks her lips provocatively. "I'm being a bad girl, right~?"

Ben is a bit stunned at this, but Malina is there for him and pulls Zdrada off of Ben.

Malina: "Back the hell off, bitch! Don't you see you're making him feel uncomfortable!?"

Zdrada: "Oh, cmon, sis! He's just so cute that I couldn't help myself~." She wraps her arm around Malina's shoulders. "Even you can't deny that he's simply adorable~."

Malina: "S-So what if that's true!?" She shoves Zdrada off of her. "You need to learn some personal space and back off!"

Zdrada and Malina start glaring at each other, a fight likely to start. To prevent this, Ben steps between them and pushes them away from each other.

Ben: "Okay, that's enough out of both of you!"

Malina: "What!? But I wasn't doing anything!"

Ben: "Yes, you were. Zdrada was trying to provoke you, and you fell right into it."

Malina: "What else am I supposed to fucking do!? You can't go easy on her, Ben!" She makes a pushing motion. "You have to push her back, and hard in order for her to stop!"

Zdrada: "Oh, yes~. That sounds incredible~." She moans into her cigarette. "Please, punish me, Ben~."

Malina: "UGH! You are absolutely disgusting, Zdrada!" She stomps her foot on the ground. "This is why I hate you fucking masochists!"

Malina and Zdrada continue to fight and bicker, with the others watching from the sidelines.

Ben: "They sure do like to fight." He continues to rub his cheek. "What's the longest that they've fought before?"

Cerb 1: "They once fought for several hours without stopping!" She hugs Ben's neck from behind. "It was really fun to watch!"

Cerb 3: "Yeah! Blood has even been spilt before!"

Ben: "Damn. Do I even wanna know what that fight was about?"

Cerb 2: "Probably not." She shrugs her shoulders. "It was a really intense argument."

Shortly after, Zdrada and Malina end their argument.

Malina: "You know, I'm really starting to regret tagging along with you guys!" She points at Zdrada. "And it's all because of this bitch!"