The Next Beginning

Ben has just finished explaining every detail of what happened, which lasted about fifteen minutes.

To say they're astounded would be an understatement, with Gwen being the exception.

Grandpa Max: "Huh. Can't say I expected this to happen."

Gwen: "Honestly, I'm not surprised you managed to get all friendly with actual demons."

Upgrade: "I....I don't know if I should be offended by that or not."

Carl: "Probably not. I'm honestly quite impressed."

Sandra: "Of course you would be." She rolls her eyes. "Anyways, when will we be meeting these fine ladies?"

Upgrade: "Likely any moment now, considering they have probably watching us this entire time."

As if off que, a red portal opens up behind Upgrade, each of the girls walking out of it one by one.

Upgrade: "Well, guess it's time to introduce each of them now."

Cerberus crowds around the chair that Upgrade is sitting in, sending death glares at Rex. However, Rex seems unbothered by the looks and continues to sit still on the floor.

Upgrade: "These three here are obviously Cerberus."

Upgrade pours coffee out of a tendril into three cups, handing them each to Cerberus.

Upgrade: "Would you like anything else in your coffees?"

Cerberus: "Some sugar please!"

Upgrade grabs three packets of sugar with his tendrils, tearing them open, before pouring one into each cup. Three tendrils form spoons at the end, mixing them up.

Cerberus: "Thank you!"

Upgrade: "You're welcome."

Upgrade passes out each cup of coffee, introducing each of them at the same time.

Upgrade finally ends the introduction with Monica, handing her the coffee at the same time.

Upgrade: "The last, but not least, would be Monica. Who is the one that prevented me from dying, and protected me through Hell."

Monica takes the coffee and takes a sip of it. She lets out a long, drawn-out sigh as her horns elongate. Monica eyes become more focused and sharp, staring down at her coffee.

 Monica eyes become more focused and sharp, staring down at her coffee

Monica: "Ahh~ This has got to be the best coffee I have ever had~."

Upgrade: "Happy to hear that I didn't disappoint."

Lucifer: "It is quite the pleasure to meet all of you." She takes a sip of her coffee. "Now, I believe a discussion on living arrangements should be in order."