Sour, Then Sweet

Ben and the demon girls continue on their way through Hell, Cerberus leading the way with their noses.

Modeus is still grasping onto Ben, but she is now only holding his right arm tightly in her hands.

Monica is standing on Ben's left, standing pretty close to him. Monica occasionally yawns as she walks.

Cerb 1: "We're getting pretty close to her house, master!"

Cerb 2: "There's no doubt about it in my mind, master!"

Cerb 3: "Where else in Hell would there be such a strong stench of vodka?"

Ben: "That's good to hear. My feet are starting to hurt." He pulls the collar of his shirt. "And cooling down a bit wouldn't be so bad either."

They make it to a small area that appears to have been swept recently, as there is a small pile of dust and dirt off to the side. Right next to the pile is a broom and a sign. The sign only says: "BRB."

Monica: "It appears Malina is slacking while on the clock." She pushes her glasses up, an annoyed look on her face. "I don't entirely blame her, as her job is tedious and repetitive. But she knows Lucy will be on her ass for it if she were to find out."

Ben: "Just to be clear, Lucy is a nickname for Lucifer, right? Is that what her friends call her, or something?"

Monica: "Yes, Lucy is a nickname. But she doesn't technically have any friends, just close acquaintances. Even as her secretary I shouldn't be calling her that. She doesn't like it because she feels it's demeaning in some way."

Ben: "Okay, good to know." He feels a little anxious about having to eventually meet The Lucifer. "I definitely don't want to tick her off, considering she's my only way back home."

The group continues to follow Cerberus, who seems to get more and more hyper by the passing moment.

Cerb 3: "There it is! There's Malina's house!"

In front of the group is a small house made of mostly stone, the only other parts being two windows and a wooden door. The blinds on the window are closed, and there is a "DO NOT DISTURB" sign nailed to the door.

Ben: "You sure this is a good idea, Monica? She clearly doesn't like visitors."

Monica: "Then she'll have to suck it up and deal with it. There's a hierarchy down here, and I am high above her in that. So, regardless of how she feels, she has no choice but to comply to my orders. Besides...." She looks down at Ben. "I want my nap, and I don't feel like sleeping on a rock again."

Ben: "So long as she doesn't try to kill me, I'll trust you."

Everyone reaches the door, and Cerberus starts knocking on the door, each of the three parts knocking.

As they wait, Ben notices Modeus giving him clear "fuck me" eyes. Ben tries to ignore it, but he can feel the lust burning into the side of his head as Modeus continues to stare.

After about a minute of Cerberus knocking, the sounds of someone moving can be heard behind the door. A few locks are messed with, making Cerberus cease her knocking. Finally, after the last lock is dealt with, the door opens to reveal a demon with a sour look on her face.

 Finally, after the last lock is dealt with, the door opens to reveal a demon with a sour look on her face