The Blind One

The demons, and the newly acquired angel, are walking alongside Ben.

Azazel has taken residence on Ben's left, Modeus is clinging to Ben's right arm, Cerb 2 is clinging to Ben's neck, Zdrada and Cerb 3 are in the back, Monica and Malina are at the front, and Cerb 1 is just.....around.

Azazel: "So, I take it you're trying to head back to the human realm?" She scribbles in her notepad. "How do you plan on accomplishing that?"

Ben: "Well, Monica is leading us to Lucifer's castle." He points at the tower in the distance with his left arm. "Hopefully she'll let me leave without too much trouble."

Azazel: "THE LUCIFER!? REALLY!?" She squeals excitedly, scribbling in her notepad more erratically. "I got so unbelievably lucky running into you!"

Ben: "You aren't....scared of possibly meeting Lucifer, the queen of hell?"

Azazel: "Not really." She stops her scribbling. "I've read, and heard, a lot about Lucifer and hell itself. I want to see if I could ask her if any of that is true."

Ben: "Are angels usually this curious about hell?"

Azazel: "Nope! Just me! Other angels are too....anxious about going to hell because of stories that the church tells us to keep us in line."

Ben: "I guess that makes sense. What kind of stories?"

Azazel: "Mostly about fallen angels." She scoffs. "I mean, can you believe that? How could angels, beings so pure, ever fall in the first place?"

Ben just stares up at her for a moment, a look of disbelief on his face. He could even hear the other demons snickering to one another at Azazel's confident statement.

Ben: 'Should....should I tell her that Lucifer is a fallen angel? THE fallen angel?'

Before Ben could answer Azazel's question, he notices that Monica is looking back at him, a mischievous look in her eyes.

Ben: "Uh, Monica? You okay?"

Monica: "Yes~ Just admiring your cute little face~." Ben blushes, making her giggle. "My~ I don't think I've ever been close enough to anyone to flirt with. Decades of working customer service nonstop has surely put me out of practice!"

Zdrada: "Don't you worry, Pandemonica!" She gives Ben a noogie. "The kid's blushing pretty bad, so you must be doing something right!"

Ben: "Don't patronize me, Zdrada!" He grabs Zdrada's wrist, attempting to pry her hand away. "Now, for fuck's sake, stop noogying me!"

Monica: "Awe~ Why should we~?" She pinches Ben's cheek. "It's so cute seeing you get all flustered~ And, if I must say, it's even more enjoyable seeing you frustrated~."

Ben grumbles, letting go of Zdrada's wrist, accepting and letting the teasing continue. Ben then also notices that Azazel has resumed scribbling in her notebooks observing what's happening to Ben closely.

Ben: "Will you stop documenting my suffering!?"

Azazel: "But this is an amazing opportunity to document demon behavior!" There are stars in her eyes as she writes. "This will make my paper absolutely amazing!"

Ben grumbles again, but a small creeps on his face as the teasing continues.

Ben: 'I would be lying if I said I was bothered by them coming along. Some nice new faces, ones not trying to kill, would be pretty nice.'

Ben even starts chuckling a little, imagining the different ways his family could react to him bringing home several demons and an angel.

Cerb 2: "What are you laughing about, master?" She rests her head on Ben's shoulder. "Could you tell me, master?"