School Day!

At some time, early in the morning, Lucy wakes up from her peaceful slumber. As she lifts her head, Lucy realizes that she was just resting her head on Ben's chest, who appears to be dead asleep.

Lucy: 'Cute.' She sits up, looking down at Ben. 'Didn't think I would ever find myself in a position like this, especially with a human.'

Lucy pokes Ben's cheek, with him quietly groaning in response. Lucy giggles quietly as she caresses Ben's face.

Suddenly, there's a gurgling sound from Lucifer's stomach, making her cease the caresses.

Lucy: 'I guess it's time for breakfast then.'

Lucy lays back down on top of Ben, placing her hands on Ben's shoulders while leaning into his ear.

Lucy: "Ben~ It's time to wake up~."

Ben remains asleep, groaning as he turns his head away from Lucy. This makes the queen somewhat annoyed.

Lucy then gets a small smirk, leaning down closer to Ben's neck. She then starts lightly kissing it, her claws digging into Ben's shoulders.

Ben, whose face is getting red, slowly starts waking up while quietly moaning from the kisses.

Ben: "L-Lucy.....what are you.....doing?"

Lucy: "I'm waking you up, of course." She pulls back from Ben's neck. "I am quite hungry, and I'm sure the others will also be when they awake."

Ben: "So you want me to make you and the girls food?" He shrugs. "Alright. But I need you need to get off of me then."

Lucy: "Fine. But you better be quick about it."

Lucy gets off of Ben, allowing him to get off of the bed.

Ben and Lucy then make their way downstairs, where Rex is peacefully sleeping on his bed. Ben walks over to Rex, gently nudging him.

Ben: "Come on, Rex. Time to go outside."

Rex grumbles as he wakes up, slowly getting to his feet, doing the downward-dog to stretch. Ben goes over and opens the glass door to the backyard, letting Rex go outside to do his business.

Ben: "Lucy? Could you let him back in and give him a treat while I'm making the pancakes?"

Lucy: "I suppose I can do that for you. But those pancakes better be good."

Ben: "I'll do my best."

Ben moves into the kitchen, grabbing a bag of chocolate chips and pancake mix from one of the cupboards.

Ben grabs four pans and a bottle of vegetable oil. He then primes the Omnitrix, slamming it down and transforming in a flash of green light.

When the light disappears, it reveals that Ben has transformed into Four Arms.