Bitter Judgement

Ben looks down at the Omnitrix, observing the blue color that it's flashing.

Ben: 'What the hell is that about?' He scoffs. 'Whatever it is, it better be over with by the time I get back home.'

As the elevator carrying Ben and Lucifer continues going down, Ben unwraps his jacket from his waist, putting it over his body.

Lucifer: "What is it that you are doing?"

Ben: "I'm covering up the Omnitrix." He fixes the cuffs of the jacket. "Would rather wait to explain anything."

Lucifer: "Hm. I suppose there is reason to that. After all, we could encounter others before making it out of Hell."

Ben finishes with his jacket, looking up at Lucifer with suspicion.

Ben: "Do you know something I don't?"

Lucifer: "Perhaps." She says with a light smirk. "Besides, I doubt it's anything you can't handle."

Ben: "Alright then." He makes a v-sign gesture, pointing at his eyes and then Lucifer's. "But I got my eye on you, got that?"

Lucifer: "Sure." She giggles. "Whatever you say."

Ben rolls his eyes, and the elevator door opens shortly after.

Ben and Lucifer walk out of the elevator, meeting the chaos of the lobby.

Malina and Zdrada were in the middle of a scuffle, punches, kicks, and scratches being thrown left and right. Though it was clear that Zdrada had an advantage over Malina, being a bit taller and stronger than her sister.

The rest of the group, minus Monica and Justice, are watching the fight. Azazel is documenting what she sees furiously, while Modeus simply watches.

Monica and Justice are sitting at a couch in the lobby, the former asleep and laying on Justice's shoulder.

Ben: "Guess Monica was too tired to keep an eye on everyone."

Lucifer: "She does tend to overwork herself a lot. Makes her a good secretary, but it does concern me sometimes."

Ben: "Hopefully some coffee will help her out."

Lucifer: "Perhaps it will." She clears her throat. "EXCUSE ME!"

Not a single of the demons, nor the angel, seems to hear Lucifer. This aggravates the Queen, her face getting all red.

Lucifer: "W-What the hell! They didn't even move! I am their queen! T-They shouldn't be acting this way!"

Ben kinda smiles at Lucifer's frustration, before placing his index finger and thumb in his mouth, blowing out to make a sharp whistle that cuts through the air.

The sudden whistle gets everyone's attention, except for Monica. When they look over and see Ben, their eyes dilate, excluding Justice.

Zdrada: "Huh. He didn't die." She lets go of Malina, pushing her down afterward. "That's quite the relief!"

Lucifer is in a slight state of shock. She slowly turns her head to face Ben, looking down at him with an expression filled with both anger and confusion.

Lucifer: "How the FUCK did you manage doing that!?"

Ben: "Couldn't tell you if I tried." He lightly pushes her away. "You may also want to take a few steps away."

Before Lucifer could question Ben, Cerberus suddenly pounces on him, licking his face repeatedly.

Cerberus: "Master! You're finally back!"