TW and things Abt the story

Okay so this story will have atleast 5 stories posted a day. Most of these ships you might of not heard of cause I kinda made them up also Alex is still here and Izzie never had his kids.

Izzie is also still here so is Callie and Arizona, mark is still here and Derek to. Jo and Alex never got tog.

There's a lot of smut in this story sooooo also the main ships are Meradd and Tedstina cause their my fav.

I probably will only take breaks no more then 1-3 days cause I love to write and it doesn't affect my mental health alottt...

Also this is my first fanfic and writing smut writing so don't judge pleaseeee.

I type really fast so sorry if theres spelling mistakes!! Also Idk how many chapters there are going to be but by the time this is finished maybe 60+ I hopeeeee

Also if I don't post it means I'm busy with school cause unfortunately I have a life outside of Wattpad...

But yeah and uhhhh yeah you can call me vivi 💕‼️

Here are some things about me, I love greys anatomy, shameless, Wentworth, orange is the new black, dead to me, good girls ( I absolutely adore beth and Rio together✌️) , locked up and that's it unless I find some more shows that I like but anyways... I like the color red and pink and I love Netflix obvious but okay....

Okay I'll let you read the story now BYEEEEE

Love you 💋