27- the apology

Amelia POV:

I'm driving the the house. I'm going there to tell April and Izzie what really happened that night.

As I'm pulling into the parking lot I take a big deep breath and out my hands on my face. This is getting real. I put my car in park and walk to the door. I knock.

Izzie and April open the door smiling but then their smiles fade when they see me.

Amelia:hey.

Izzie just looks at April.

April: care to explain why your here?.

Izzie just stays silent.

Amelia: yes I came to tell you everything that happend that night. I told everyone else and they said I'm back in the family. I just wanted to clear things with you.

The both nod and I tell them everything from start to finish and how the whole Jo thing walking in on me literally drunk. And how they walked in on us. I tell them about the ticking part and how she put my hand on her breast. And how she pinned me against the bed and how she was moaning. By the end of it we were just sitting on the doorstep.

April: I'm sorry for not asking you to explain.
Izzie: me too.

Amelia: it's okay you both walked in on a ex girlfriend fucking a current girlfriend.

We all laugh at that.

April: I missed you ames..and as a friend.

Izzie just leans her head to the side and smiles. I tell them how I just want to be a family with them again and the tell me they do to. And they said I can stay in my old room again. They also tell me their going to move out soon.

Amelia: yeah it's good everyone's moving to a apartment. But this will still be the frat lesbian-party house.

We all laugh

Amelia: Im thinking of moving to a apartment too.

April: that's great.
Izzie: yeah.

Amelia: alright well I'll see you tomorrow since I gotta get some sleep. Love y'all.

Izzie and April: love you too.

I walk back into the house and I go to my room and sleep. I'm exhausted.

Meredith POV

I'm in the bathroom detangling my hair when I get bored so I call out Addie's name

Meredith: Addison!!

Addie comes running into the bathroom asking imdeaitly if I'm okay and what's wrong

Mer:I'm bored so I called your name because I was bored and I missed you.

Addie:I was literally downstairs in the kitchen what do you mean! I was worried something bad happened.

Mer: I'm sorry!!

I say as I walk over to her and place my hands around her waist and lean in and kiss her. It begins to get More passionate and hot but then she pulls away. I groan

Addie: babe I have food cooking we can do this later or else the food will burn.

Mer: uaghhh okay!!

We walk downstairs and she starts to make dinner again. I stand behind her with my head and waist leaning into her and my hands are wrapped around her waist while she's making us some really good pasta.

Addie: alright all done.
She turns around and I still just repeat where my body was into her front with my head in the crook of her neck

Addie: come on mer I have to make our plates.

I just groan.

Mer:mmmughhh.

She sighs and laughs. Then she just picks me up and places me on the side of her waist. Carrying me like a baby.

I laugh at this and so does she.
I carefully slide onto her back like she's giving me a piggy back ride while she makes us our plates.

I start placing kisses on her neck.
And nibble on her ear.

Addie: alright that's enough. You can't make me All hot while we're about to eat dinner. Or while in making dinner.

She says as she puts me down.

Addie: do you wanna eat in the bed?

Mer: yeah I wanna eat you in the bed.

Addie: no the food babe!

I laugh and so does she.

Mer: okay let's do that dinner in bed with a movie and snuggles and occasional make our sessions then we fall asleep togeather curled up like we always do.

Addie: okay sounds good I'll meet you upstairs.

She places a kiss on my forehead then she goes back to preparing desert this time. It's brownies.

After a cuple minutes she comes upstairs with our food. She places it in the nightstand then she lays down with me and we start eating our food. I chose a movie and we just sat there eating our food till we finished and then I snuggle with her and we.mske out.

Addie: mmhhh mer.
Mer: mnnhmm.

Addie: come on we have to sleep or else we won't get any at all.

Mer: so?

Addie: so we have to sleep I would.love to have sex but I have a big surgery tomorrow baby.

Mer: okay I have one to anyway. Wanna snuggle?

Addie: yeah!

I lay my head in the crook of her next and she puts her arm around my waist and uses the other to play with my hair. One of.my hands are on her neck and the other is on her waist.
Our legs are curled up together and we're laying in our 3 blanket pillow surrounding bed. 

Mer: I love you so much addie.
Addie: I love you so much too mer.

We kiss then we fall asleep.