13- big day

Teddy POV.

Everyone is in the lounge me and Christina and are going to make our announcement. Bailey,Richard,Lexie, Amelia,Izzie,Jo,Alex,Mark, Meredith and Addie,Callie,Arizona, Erica, April, and Jackson. Basically everyone is there.

Christina clears her throat gaining everyones attention. I look over at her and smile and hold her hand.

C:we have an announcement to make to everyone

Bailey crosses her arms and stares at us and rolls her eyes

MB: what is it now.

T: Amelia,Lexie, Meredith, Addison,Izzie,Callie, Arizona, Maggie,Erica, and April you will be an auntie. Richard you will be a grandfather, Alex,Mark, and Jackson you will be an Uncle and bailey. I sigh. Bailey you will be a godmom. Because I'm pregnant and me and Christina are going to be mommies since I'm 1 month pregnant.

Bailey screams in excitement and pushes Christina out the way and hugs me and touches my belly. Christina sofffs which earns a deadly stare from bailey but anyways

Everyone is practically sworming around my belly. Giggles and smiles are around me and I can't help but smile.

MB: Okay okay everyone back up

Everyone backs up leaving bailey standing with me and Christina

MB: I am the godmom so this baby is going to be everything to me. Understand?

Everyone nods including me

MB: so who's going to be in the room when you give labor

T: so Addie will be delivering the baby with the help of Callie and Arizona, bailey and Christina will be holding my hands and Meredith, Izzie, And Jackson will be there for company and the rest of you will be waiting for me and also April will be taking the baby after it's born to look after it and run some rest to make sure everything is okay.

R: woah woah I will also be there observing everything to make sure nobody hurts my grandchild.

T:yes Richard

Everyone laughs.R:since you are pregnant you will not be doing any surgeries only charts and check up on patients. You will take breaks whenever you want and once I see a baby bumb your on maternity leave no questions asked and no excuses.

Christina starts to laugh

T:shut it Christina and Bailey please tell me you don't agree with him seriously!

B:I agree with him.

T:WHAT!!!

B:I want a perfectly healthy god child so yes I will agree.