10

Addison POV

Today is the day me and Meredith move into our new apartment and I'm so excited. Bailey gave us the day off to get settled into our apartment.

Im about to ask Mer if she wants to get a pet since we're sitting down in the living room right now. Today we woke up whenever we felt like it. No alarm but both of us woke up around 10-10:30.

A:babe
M:hm?
A:Can we get a pet or something
M:dog or cat
A:I don't know both??
A:pleaseeeee
M:okay fine
A:Thank you I love youuuuu

I kiss her softly and run upstairs to get dressed. After I get dressed me and mer go to the car because she wanted to take me out to lunch and grocery shop for the apartment.

At lunch

Mer took me to a fastfood restaurant and we sat down at a table eating Wendy's. It's just something quick because we have kinda a lot to do today.

M: soooo I'm sorry I didn't take you out to a fancy restaurant I know you don't really eat fast food like that.

A:it's fine I wanted Wendy's anyway.

After lunch we get itno the car and drive to our the apartment.

In the car

M:When do you wanna start having babies?
A: after we get married
M:when's that?
A: in a year
M:oh okay
A:what's wrong you don't wanna get married
M:yeah I do but I was just asking you when
A: okay..

It's akward a little bit

M: Will you marry me?

She giggles and so do I

A: what???
M:I said, will you Marry Addison Adrienne Forbes Montgomery

A:yes I will marry you Meredith Catherine Ellis grey.

We both smile and giggle then we kiss. By the time we started our super hot make out session we were already in the parking lot of our apartment building.

I'm on top of Meredith kissing her and sticking my tongue down her throat. Saliva is all over our faces and dripping down our chins.

M:Addie baby we need to go into the apartment we can't do this in the car.
She says in between kissing

I let go of her face and cup my hands around face

A: fine

I get off of her open the door and run to the apartment building
Meredith starts to catch up with me and I giggle.

Once we are in the elevator I put my waist on Meredith front and she puts her hands around my neck and holds me. Once our floor stops we walk out the elevator together.

M: this is it.
She says as she opens the door and smiles a me

A: home sweet home

I say and run to the couch to lay down. I kick off my shoes and pull down my pants and walk over to the bedroom where our closet is.

I take out one of Merediths oversized shirts and take my own shirt off about her shirt on. I take my bra off too and run over to the couch again.

M: you just couldn't wait huh

A:hopeeeee

M: what do you want to eat I'm going to go grocery shopping with Christina

A:I write a list down.

M: Alright