23

Addison POV

me and Meredith are at the front desk talking to mark,bailey,Callie and Christina about our engagement and the wedding we are going to have when we see April and Izzie running out holding hands.

Mark: I wonder what that's about.

Addison: april did tell me her and amelia were having problems

Meredith: really?

Christina: yeah I mean I kinda suspected at the dinner but.

Meredith:ugh at the dinner really?

We all laugh.

Bailey: Im truly sorry but truly not but I can't stand Amelia I hate her.

Callie: woahhh..but agree.

Mark just shrugs.

Amelia and stay to run towards us panting

Amelia: me and April broke up and then I saw Jo and we just confessed oy love for each other and we slept together in an on call room but then Izzie and April walked in on us and Izzie told Jo that they are over and she will drop off her stuff at the front door of the house and she will never talk to her again unless it's work related and they kinda just ran off and know we are looking for them.

Bailey: somebody hold me back.
Callie: somebody hold her back.

Amelia: ma...

Bailey: don't you "ma" me I am no longer your ma. It's Dr bailey to you. You both should be ashamed of yourself I would fire both of you but I cannot and will not get my personal life involved with work goodnight.

Bailey was about to walk out but then she turned to mark and Callie.

Bailey: are you comming or are you just about to stand there and look like a bunch of idiots?

Mark and Callie look at eachother then follow bailey to the door.

Jo: mer...

Meredith: no don't "mer" me only Addie and my closest friend can call me that it's Dr Montgomery grey to you. Or Meredith. I never liked you from the stat Jo I knew you were bad for Izzie just never said anything because she was happy but clearly not anymore.

Addison: Amelia I don't think I could ever look at you the same again after this..

Amelia: no Addison your my sister. Your supposed to be my sister you can't just listen to what Meredith says.

Addison: I'm not listening to what Meredith says I'm doing what I want I just happen to agree with Meredith and ma like everyone else. You disgust me right know amelia.

Amelia: you are wrong and I hate you. You are chosing them over me. I cant  believe you.

Addison: since you hate me I hate you to you aren't my sister I don't know who you are anymore.

Meredith: I want your stuff out of my house Amelia and Jo. Never wanna speak with you again.

I grab Merediths hand and we walk out if the hospital together.

Addison: wanna go to Joe's?
Meredith: yep

only for you (Greys Anatomy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara