4

M:well what time did you come to work.

C: 5:00

M:what time were you supposed to come in?

C:5:10

M:wow.. really you waste an extra 10 minutes to be with your girlfriend who loves you very much may I remind you, for here??

C:okay now that I think about it your right I should really stop doing this teddy is more important.

M: yeah.

C:anyway, what's with Satan today she seems tired.

We both look at my beautiful gorgeous hot girlfriend at the front desk with some charts talking to Callie.

M:she didn't really want to get up this morning and was falling asleep in the shower.

C: ohhh...

M: bad idea to have sex on Sunday night am I right??

C:yeah that's why teddy doesn't come in till 8 on Mondays.

M: lucky her she's head of cardio being able to come into work whenever she wants

C:hey don't talk about my girlfriend like that. And may I remind YOU she's a very hot head of cardio.

I roll my eyes and look at the time "5:58"

M:shi we gotta go change before rounds

Me and Christina run to the elevator while I look and smile to Addie who's smiling at me too.

We quickly get in the elevator and I click the floor we need to go to in order to get changed.

The elevator stops and opens and there Is April.

AK: morning

She looks at us and we see her sex hair and droopy eyes. Me and Christina stare and side eye in shock.

C: rough night huh?

AK: yes Amelia is wild.

Me and Christina side eye eachother.

M:wild huh.

Christina smirks and tries to hold her laugh but before she could bust of laughing April starts to laugh to and we all just bust out laughing cause of me saying "wild huh".

Then me and Christinas floor stops and we say bye to April and walk over to the changing rooms.

5:59

Thank God we were already here changing when bailey walked in
Shes not a resident anymore but is still our boss.

B: Yang and Grey hurry it up I don't have Izzie with me right now she doesnt come in for another 26 minutes. Pick the pace up let's go

Me and Christina are tieing our shoes before we walk out.

2 hours later

It's 9:00

Me and Izzie are in an surgery trying to give a lung transplant