37- alive

April POV

April: oh.. Ill get teddy..

Addison: I can't be here for this I'm gonna go.

She walks out the room and I sigh.

I walk out and bring teddy in the room.

Teddy: is she okay what's going on?

April: teddy.. Christina is dead.

Teddy places her hand in Christinas and sits on her bed.

Teddy: I know..

She starts to cry

Teddy: Christina your dead. Your gone. Oh my god.

she starts to sob again and places her head on Christinas chest.

Richard starts to clear the medical supplies and says he'll give teddy some alone time.

Right when he's about to move the tube in her throat something unexpected happens.

The heart monitor goes off. And Christina starts to choke on the breathing tube and Mark quickly takes it out

Christina opens her eyes and tries to sit up.

She starts coughing and teddy gets off of her.

Teddy: this isn't real... Your dead this can't be!!

Christina: I'm not dead you idiot. Someone help me gosh.

Teddy: Christina?

April: oh my god.

Richard: did you just come back to life.

Christina: what do you think your not gonna get rid of me that easily

Teddy runs over to Christina and holds her hand and lays down on Christinas chest again.

April: this is great.. I thought you died.

Christina: you have mascara all over your face.

April: that's because I was crying. I was just about to lose my best friend.

Christina: whatever....

Catherine: so I'm just speechless Christina.

Christina: okay... Teddy stop crying I'm alive.

Teddy: I know but I was about to lose you. I though you died oh my god please just hug me and never let go.

Teddy lifts her head up and Christina gasp.

Teddy: what?
Christina: Jesus you look like your the one who died not me. What happend to your face.

Teddy: Christina shut the fuck up and kiss me.

Christina and teddy kiss and I laugh because no matter what even if Christina almost dies she will still be a bitch.

Mark: I though you dying would make you be less of a bitch and be greatfull for life.

Christina: eh. Go get everyone i wanna say I'm alive.

Christina POV

Everyone is in my room and we're all talking. I'm happy that I didn't die. I really didn't think teddy cared that much for me untill today. She has mascara all over her face and she has bags under her eyes.

She looks dead but she's not. Luckily the baby is okay, Addison checked the babys heartbeat and stuff and it was fine.

I really can't remember what happend. All I remember is driving to the hospital with Theo and Jas in the back. Luckily they didn't get hurt because just the front of the car was ruined the back was perfectly fine.
Turns out a car hit the front of my car. It was a drunk driver that was driving on the wrong side of the road. He died because he flew out of the car into the river and it took forever to find him.

I'm in the hospital bed and Richard is checking my vitals.

Richard: blood pressure is good, heart beat it fine and it looks like everything's great.

Jackson: what?!

Everyone gives him a glare.

Jackson: it's just she almost died and came back to life and she's perfectly fine?

I just shrugged.

Meredith: you don't have any pain? Like nothing at all?

Christina: nope.

Bailey sighs.

Bailey: so when will she be discharged?

Richard: her vitals are so good she could get discharged tomorrow if she wanted.

Christina: I do. I want to get out of here.

Catherine: well can you walk?

I get up and start walking around the room I place my hands up in the air and yell

Christina: see?

Richard: uhh how about you stay for a cuple days just so we can make sure your okay.

Christina: whatever.