1

Meredith POV

Me and Addison have been together for more than 5 months now We ended up together because I fell in love with Addie when I first met her even though she was my boyfriend's wife.

I love Addie with all my heart and I want to be together for ever. Izzie and Alex were dating but broke up and now Izzie and jo are dating Alex is with Olivia currently they just hook up in the on call rooms

Callie and Arizona are dating and so are Christina and Teddy. They are so cute together teddy is always on Christina when ever she's rude. Which helps in some cases because she has absolutely no filter when it comes to talking to people she doesn't like.

Bailey Is chiefs assistant but is all of our bosses. She scares everybody even Dr Webber. And he's cheif! But at the same time she's like a mom to all of us.

Derek got with this nurse named rose and is happy. Thank God he's with her cause me and Addie are sick of him bothering me. None of my friends talk to Derek unless it's for work but we keep it professional. Sometimes Christina slips but teddy doesn't care when it comes to him because he's an asshole most of the time.

Anyway me and Addie are laying in bed curled up together in our blanket when suddenly we hear "BEEP BEEP" she groans for me to turn the alarm off so I reach over and turn it off.

5:00 AM Monday February 21st.

A:ummghhh

M:Addie baby come on we gotta get up.

I had to be at work at 6:00 she has to be at work at 6:15 but we always go into work together.

I swing my legs around to the side of the bed and stand up. I pick up my underwear and a black t-shirt. I walk over to Addie's side of the bed and kiss her ear and suck on it.

I see her grin and giggle

A: Mer,

I suck harder and move her hair out of the way

A:okay fine I'll get up