five - rendezvous

When the fires finally burned down low, and everyone was drunkenly stumbling off to their bedrolls, I made my way through the trees to a small, grassy clearing a little ways away. Astarion was waiting there for me, his shirt no longer with him. But there was a pile of furs and pillows near his feet.

He looked me slowly up and down, devouring me with his heated gaze. My heart skipped a beat.

"There you are," he said in a low voice. There was hunger dripping off his every word. "I've been waiting. Waiting since the moment I set eyes on you. Waiting... to have you."

He stepped closer to me, the intensity in his gaze causing me to back into a tree. I could not stop my gaze from darting everywhere - his perfect face, his silvery curls, his piercing red stare; the exposed skin of his abdomen...

"You- you don't have me yet," I said. Astarion raised an eyebrow, resting his forearm against the bark above my head as he leaned in.

"Don't I?" he said quietly. "You're here, aren't you? And... I don't think you want to talk."

Astarion gently pressed the palm of his free hand against my chest, over where my heart was beating wildly. I shivered and let my eyes close at his touch.

"I think you want to be known," he continued, his voice that sensual purr again. He lifted his hand, and then he had a fingertip pressed lightly at the skin of my collarbone, gently and slowly trailing downward over the collar of my shirt - lightly brushing the skin of my breast. "To be tasted." He paused, his gaze lingering where his hand was.

"That's what you want, isn't it?" Astarion said. "To lose yourself in me."

I tilted my face up toward him with a quiet sigh, obliging him. Astarion's fingertips went to the ties that fastened my shirt together, quickly undoing them as he leaned in to kiss me roughly.

He broke free momentarily only to pull my shirt over my head, returning to me with a fervor that made me dizzy. I grasped at him desperately, fingers exploring every inch of his exposed skin. Gliding over the... Raised bumps on his back? There was a scar here. A big one.

And then Astarion's tongue pushed its way into my mouth, feeling around hungrily. My moan was lost in his mouth, the overwhelming sensation making me completely forget about the scars on his back. I could ask another time.

With every deepened, desperate kiss, our breath was left ragged in between them. Somehow he managed to remove both our trousers, and then both of us were completely bare.

Astarion took my hands, pinning them both above my head on the tree in only one of his hands. I let him, distracted by the other hand that was slowly feeling up my side, making its way to cup my breast. He rolled the nipple between his fingertips, and I moaned and squirmed in his grip.

"Astarion," I breathed out, and he pulled his mouth away from mine- only to place it over my other breast. "Oh gods- Astarion!" He sucked on the nipple there, letting go of my hands to massage the breast as he did so.

My knees buckled, and Astarion took this as his queue to gently help me down to the grass. He came with me of course, returning his attentions to my chest. My fingers wove through his curly locks, pulling lightly.

It felt too good to have him there, licking and suckling the way he was. It was almost too much to bare. And I was wanting to touch him and feel him too.

But my mind went blank when one of his hands crept down low, his finger brushing over a very sensitive spot, sending a jolt of electricity through me. I moaned loudly, grasping onto his shoulders while my fingers dug into the skin there. My nails dug in too, earning a satisfied growl from Astarion.